*Chapter 9*

Alisha's Point Of View:
So it's the next morning and when I woke up I seen I had so many messages and missed calls from Malak. I was so confused because just last night he did not wanna talk to me at all. So I grabbed my phone and walked into my bathroom then called him back.

"Alisha why weren't you picking up your phone?" Asks Malak.

"Well because I was asleep." I say in a duh tone.

"Well I wanted to apologize." He Says

"Okay because I already apologized like three times." I say a little annoyed.

"I know sorry I didn't mean to get mad at you like that, to make it up I'll take you to lunch." He explains

"Thanks but no my sister just came back from out of town I'm going to make it up to her." I say.

"Okay I see I'm not important to you." He Says hanging up.

I just look at my phone like this dude is stupid. Sometimes I think he's bipolar shit I'm not even about to argue with him.

I took a warm bath just to get the thought I'm angry at him. I was in there for a good 20 minutes. I lotioned up and put my perfume on. I put my undergarments on then put my clothes on.

 I put my undergarments on then put my clothes on

When I got out Mariah was waiting by the door.

"Finally." She says with a chuckle.

"Where you going?" I ask looking at her with a chuckle.

"Travis wanted to hang out." She says closing the bathroom door.

I just walk down stairs with a chuckle. I seen Lina on her phone I asked her if she wants to hang out.

"Lina wanna hang out today?" I ask sitting next to her on the couch.

"Of course I'll cancel the movies with Nikkie." She says dialing her number.

"Oh you don't have to cancel your plans with your friends." I say feeling a little down.

"Woah no baby sis we haven't had sister time in forever." She says looking at me.

"Nikkie can come." I say hoping she says no.

"No just me and you today okay." She says with a smile.

"Kay." I say also smiling.

"Imma go get dressed." She says walking upstairs.

She came down 5 minutes later.