*Chapter 25*

Alisha's Point Of View:
When I woke up I felt the baby kicking. I seen that I got a missed call from my doctor. I immediately called her back. She just wanted to let me know that I'll have an appointment tomorrow morning at 8. Because she wants to check on the baby and etc. I called Malak letting him know that theres an appointment. He agreed to going.

I went into the kitchen and peeped that Reese and Mariah making out on the couch.

"Ew get a room." I say grossed out.

Mariah giggles, Reese just smacks his lips.

I grabbed me a bowl of cereal and laid in my bed and watch tv. I seen that I got a message from someone. It was Travis.

Travis🤪: hey cutie

I just laughed he's so weird.

Alisha😚: hey dude
Travis🤪: dude ?
Alisha😚: yes that's how I talk to my friends
Travis🤪: awl ok I mean as long as we cool 😏
Alisha😚: lmao weirdo
Travis🤪: I ain't weird, anyway what you doing?
Alisha😚: chilling why?
Travis🤪: just asking
Alisha😚: mmm ok, wby
Travis🤪: same I'm bored you trying to hangout today?
Alisha😚: lol what you trying to do?
Travis🤪: honestly idc I just wanna get out of the house we can find something to do
Alisha😚: alr well hit me w/ plans whenever you find out what you wanna do
Travis🤪: lmao ok

I shut my phone off and lay down and continue to watch tv. I eventually fell asleep I was awoken by my loud phone ringing obnoxiously.

"Hello?" I ask confused.

"Hey what you up to?" Asks Malak.

"Napping." I reply annoyed.

"Somebody mad." He replies with a chuckle.

"What ever cause I ain't mad about nothing." I reply smacking my lips.

He chuckles. "Wanna go see a movie?" He asks.

"Honestly... no." I reply.

He smacks his lips. "Damn." He replies.

"Sorry I already have plans." I reply.

"With who better not be a guy."

"So what if it is, you aren't the boss of me."

"Wow so it is."

"I don't have to tell you."

"Alright I'll talk to you later."

I hung up and got up to make something. It was only 1 pm. Ugh can this day go by any slower 🙄‼️. I get a call from Travis he said that he wanted to go out for lunch. I told him I already ate so we agreed to go to the movies. He's going to pick me up at 7.

I go downstairs and Reese is asleep on the couch. Mariah is cuddling him.

"Hey Mocha later tonight I'm going out with a friend." I say.

She smiles. "A friend... hmm." She replies.

I giggle. "Girl it ain't even all that." I reply.

I go into my bedroom and chill until it hits 3 I get in the shower. I had put my hair up in s bun. I wore a blue crop top with some white pants, and my blue retro 11s. I noticed that you could see my lil baby bump, I didn't care though. I also wore my white jeans jacket. I wore my gold necklace with my name on it.