New Girls

Italics are thought remember that...

~~Travis POV ~~

Hmm which girl should I check out today? ( I'm sorry I had to add in something perverty )
I look around outside and see a moving van in front of the house across from us. " Hey Travis we have new neighbors and we're going to introduce ourselves, you want to come with us?" Dante asked as he about to walk out the door. " Sure I'll come just give me a minute." I answered back. I got up from the couch and did my hair. I don't know if there are any babes but I need to look my best. So then Dante, Garroth, Laurence, and I walked out the door to meet the new neighbors. As we walked over I saw three girls. SCORE!!! ( okay so I'm doing MyStreet so they don't know each other yet so just role with it ) One had black hair and hazel eyes. She's pretty but not really what I'm looking for... Next I saw a girl with pink hair, orange eyes, and cat ears and tail? Hm weird... Anyway then I saw her, she had light blue hair and light blue eyes. She's perfect.. " I'm going up to say hi and ask if they need help." I said. " Fine by me." Laurence said. So I walked up to the three girl. " Heeeeeeeeeeeyy pretty ladies, I'm Travis, but you can call me the man of your dreams. *wink*" I said mainly hinting towards the blue haired. " Oh Hello Travis~Kun Kawai~chan's name is Kawai~chan!!!" The pink haired girl said. " I'm Aphmau!! Nice to meet you Travis!" The black haired girl said. " I'm Kaitlyn, and I already have the man of my dreams." The blue haired girl said and walked away and started moving more boxes. Kaitlyn, wait did she say she already has the man of her dreams.... Dose that mean she has a boyfriend? " Oh well it's nice to meet you girls, you guys need help with the boxes?" I asked still thinking about what Kaitlyn said. " Sure that would be great!!!" Aphmau said. So I grabbed some boxes and started to help.

~~ Time skip brought to you by IHOP ~~

~~ Kaitlyn POV ~~
While this Travis guy has been over all I've ben in my room and thinking about is Jeffory... ( READ A/N BEFORE YOU HATEING!!!) he's the best boyfriend ever.... ( THIS IS KILLING ME CHILDREN!!!) " KAITLYN!!!!" Aphmau yelled at me. " WHAT!?!" I asked yelling back. " YOU HAVE A VISTOR!!!!" Aphmau said still yelling. " okay I'm coming!" I said heading down the stairs. " Hey Kaitlyn." I hear a familiar voice... " JEFFORY!!!" I see him at the door. I run down and give him a peck on the lips. ( HELP ME I CANT WRITE MY RIVAL SHIP!!!!!) " Hey babe how are you." Jeffory asked. " Amazing now that you are here!!" I answers. I gave him another kiss. I herd a growl coming from the living room, weird. " Oh Jeffory This is Travis he's one of our neighbors." Aphmau said introducing Travis who was on the couch, he waved when he herd his name. " Oh hi Travis I'm Jeffory! I live on the other end of the street." Jeffory said. " Oh cool well I better get going see you later girls!" Travis said while getting up and leaving. " Bye Travis~Kun!!" " Bye Travis!" " bye " Kawai~chan, Aphmau, and Jeffory said, I just kept quiet. " So Aphmau~Senpai and kawai~chan are going to go to our rooms so Jeffory~Kun and Kaitlyn~Sama can have the room to them selfs." Kawai~chan said. " Okay thanks, Come on Jeffory lets watch some ' Once Upon A Time!!!" I said " Okay Kaity, you love that show don't you?" Jeffory asked. " YESS ITS THE BEST!!!!" I said in complete fan girl mode. " Okay Okay let's watch it. Jeffory said. He's the best boyfriend a girl could ask for....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY!!! So this IS TRAVLYN!!!! Just because Kaitlyn and Jeffory are dating doesn't mean I have plans in the future for Travis and Kaitlyn!!! So I KNOW ITS TRAVLYN!!!! Please don't hate!!! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and keep waddling Waddlers!!! Love you all!!!! Byyyyeeeee!!!! ❤️❤️