A Plan...

~~~ Travus POV ~~~

So she dose have a boyfriend. UGH!!! WHY OUT OF ALL OF THE GIRLS I HAVE EVER SEEN SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!! Hm I need to make her mine some how... I'll just use my charm and she'll fall for me right? *sigh* she doesn't like me.. I WILl MAKE HER MINE!!!
"Travis are you okay? You've been making weird faces and haven't said a word sense you came in?" Dante asked. " Oh ye-yeah I'm PERFECTLY FINE!!! Hehe...." I said trying not to get him worried. "Okay Travis just stop making the faces. Your creeping me out with them." Dante said. "What faces??" I asked. "Never mind." Is all he said and left. Okay that was weird, but how to get that cute blueberry to be mine.... "Hey Travis." Laurence said as he walked in the room. "Oh hey..." I said loosing interest because all I could think about is Kaitlyn, that adorable feisty blueberry across the street... "TRAVIS!!!" Laurence yelled at me. "AAH WHAT!!!" I yelled back shocked. "What are you thinking about? Or should I say who are you thinking about?" Laurence asked. "WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT PFT!!! I'm not thinking about someone..... Ahhhh fine that girl next door is perfect....." I said in a complete day dream. "HEY APH IS MINE!!!" Laurence said with a little red in his eyes. "Calm down Laurence I'm not talking about her!! The one with the blue hair..." I said and then left earth into a dream world full of just kaitlyns...( heheh who remembers the Kaitlyn guess who.. Travis's dream... Hehe ) "TRAVIS YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!" Laurence yelled at me. "SORRY I JUST need to get Kaitlyn to get rid of her boyfriend..." I said then realizing that I just told Laurence my whole plan... Darn I'm stupid... "Of course you go for her, the one with the boyfriend.. Travis you need to learn to leave girls alone-" "I KNEW I LOVED HER BEFORE I KNEW SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND!!!" I cut him off being really mad. "Sorry Laurence it's just. I don't know.." I apologize but I'm still mad at him... "It's fine, *sigh* I can't believe I'm say this but do you need some help?" Laurence asked. He just told me I'm crazy and now he want to help? I'll take his help... I bet he just wants to get close to Aph sense he wanted to kill me if I said I liked her... "Really? You want to help? If you really want to I'll take your help, thanks!" I'm still confused but I'll still take the help... "Okay, the. Let's get a plan." Laurence suggested. "Good thinking, let's get to work!"

~~ time skip to 3 weeks later brought to you by the power of Ye and M'lady ~~
~~ Kaitlyn's  POV ~~

Today is mine and Jeffery's Anniversary! We have been together for 4 years.. EEEEHHH IM EXCITED!!! We have a date tonight at 7, it's 6:49 now, I'm all ready and I guess I'll watch a bit of anime before he comes- *buz buz* who could that be? I check to see its Jeffory. I pick up the phone and answerd his text
~~ the call ~~
K- Kaitlyn J- Jeffory

J- hey Kaitlyn...

K- hey Jeffory what's wrong

J- I have to cancel our date tonight..
I'm sorry.. An emergency came up
And I have to take care of it I'm
Sorry...

K- o-o-oh okay is fine...

~~ end of call ~~

Well I should make sure everything is okay by him. So I walk out the door and head to the end of the street. I arrive at his house, and then I hear arguing. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!" I hear a mad voice.. It's Jeffory... "I mean you have a daughter, her mother died in an a accident and now you must take custody of her." Another voice said.. Wait... HE HAS A DAUGHTER!! "What's her name and her age?" Jeffory asked. "Her name is Abby and she is 2 years old." Wait but me and Jeffory have been dating for 4 years... So he cheated on me... I couldn't take it I ran home... I ran and cried... He cheated on me and had a daughter... Why in Irene did he do that!! I thought he loved me.....