Fail

~~Travis POV~~

Does Kaitlyn actually like me? I mean she DID kiss back. "Travis go home." Kaitlyn said getting up and walking to the door. "Whhyyyyyyyyy? I want to stay with you!" I said whining like a 5 year old. "You already up set me with your terrible trick so now you have to leave before you up set me even more!!" She said opening the door for me to leave. I get up and walk over to her. "Kaity, sweety, you know you like me! So why push me out the door when you could just be with me." I say as I grab her chin lightly. I lean closer....... The next thing I know I'm on the floor with a burning cheek. (Face cheek you pervs) she slapped me, and it was really hard! "OWWW!!" I yell. "THATS WHAT YOU GET TRAVIS!!" She yells and grabs my foot and drags me out the door. "NOW GO HOME!!!" Kaitlyn said and she closes the door, leaving me laying in the grass in her front yard. She'll warm up to me. I know she will love me one day... Wait! Why am I going to let her leave me out here when I want her to be mine!!! I'll just think of a plan and win her heart!!! Now let's get to work.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I was going to make another chappy about a new schedule and I found this!!! So YE you get a chappy!!! But I'll make the one for the schedule as well!! New schedule!!! YE!!! Well Keep waddling Waddlers!! Love you all!! Byyyyeeeee!! ❤️❤️