Team Edge Vs You

The next day

You got dressed into black mini shorts and an avengers shirt because Mark told you last minute that you were all going to be in a video with Matthias, Ryan, and J-Fred from Team Edge.
They set up a Rented extreme bouncy castle and baskets of water balloons.
[if u saw the video, you k of what happens. But just in case.... ]
The instructions for this game were to wear drunk goggles and go through a bouncy castle obstacle while the other team pelts you with water balloons.

Mark selected you and Matt for his team.
You went first.
You placed the goggles onto you head and ran went Matthias yelled GO!
They missed half the time and hit you the other half. You were the fastest of them all.
After being soar for 30 minutes the video was finally over.
Everybodywent inside and had lunch.
After lunch the team left and you all cleaned up the backyard.
"This was fun! " you told Mark. He nodded.
"And painful. " he laughed. "Wish I could've played.Would've been fun! " Sean said as he was jumping on the castle to get the air out, Ryan helping him.
You got up and helped Sean get the air out.. "Yup! It would've! "
You, Sean and Ryan were jumping until you couldn't get anymore air out.
Matt and Mark started folding the castle up and put it in a shed.

Suddenly, Sean wanted to do a vlog.
He pulled out his phone and started to talk about random crap that they did.
He wanted to introduce you to his fans through video.
He chased you with his phone and finally got you to sit with him.
You place you hand beside you face so they wouldn't see you. At the end he tackled you and held both your hands and showed you to them. "(Y/n)! Say goodbye to these people! "
"Baaaaaiiiiiiii!!!! " you said laughing your head off from him tickling you.
He turned off his camera on his phone.
Mark walked in and whispered. "I ship it. "
You didn't hear hid but Sean did. He just laughed.

{Δ This is the most idiotic chapter I've done.
π_π Why must I fail!?!?

Thank you to everyone thats reading this! And I need your help! I need some ideas. I'm getting a block! Plz halp! (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
Bai! Δ}