Traveling to the U.S.A.

13 months later

You and Sean became close friends over the months, and it was the time where everyone was going on vacation.

You laid on your bed, and kept on thinking of all the places that you wanted to go.
Sean called you on your cellphone.
He asked if you wanted to go to the United States with him.
You said yes, because you wanted to do something fun.
And your passport was updated so why the heck not?
You had to be at the airport at 7:00 in the morning because it would take forever to get all the luggage through and board the flight at 8 . Surprisingly he was right. When you boarded the flight , you were both pooped.
Sean went on his phone and tweeted: Going to the U. S. with da bae!
You smiled because you realized that you were 'bae'.
You looked out the window for maybe an hour when you started getting tired again.
You fell asleep on Sean's shoulder and he rested his head on yours.

You woke up three hours later and you asked Sean how long this flight would take. He said it would take about seven hours because you took the express plain. {if an express plain isn't real, it is now}

**************
The plain was now landing and you got everything that you brought. After getting g off you found your luggage and met Sean outside of the bathrooms. He then. Led you to the pick-up area where a man waited for you two.

{Sorry if this sucked!
Y'all are great! Thanks for
reading!!
- Ηαυλευ }