Chapter 8

Torii's POV
I smirked. B/f/n had no idea that she just said that out loud. "So that's why you would only wear leather,  patterns, and black mixed together for 5 months." She looked at me confused. Then it dawned on her. "Don't tell me I just said that all out loud!"she said nervously. "You did, but it's okay," I said. We decided to sleep because school.
-Time skip to at home after school brought to you by my Death Note nail art-
Jimin and Suga were at the door, again, so we let them in. B/f/n and I decided to let them explain why they weren't texting or talking to us a couple weeks ago.
-Time skip to after explanation brought to you by time skips-
B/f/n and I decided to forgive them after all. So then we started watching Soul Eater. "SOUL IS TOTALLY MINEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. "KID IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed back.
Jimin's POV
After a while of watching Soul Eater, b/f/n and Torii fell asleep. So we put them in their beds to sleep and went down to the kitchen. After a while we heard a noise, coming from their room. I nodded to Suga. We slowly and quietly walked up there, looked in the room, and saw two guys kidnapping Torii and b/f/n. We attacked them, but they put up a struggle. We finally knocked them out. Then we turned to the girls, just to see that they were awake. B/f/n ran over to me crying. Suga went over to Torii, who looked pretty shaken up. After they calmed down, I asked them to tell us what happened. B/f/n said,"The two guys snuck in through the window, which is odd because we left it closed. Anyways, we woke up and the guys put a cloth over our mouths. Then we pretended to be knocked out. Then the rest happened." She started crying again. I hugged her. Torii and b/f/n were both hungry, so they had food. Torii had pasta, while b/f/n had strawberry ice cream(or whatever). While they were eating we stared watching Soul Eater again.
Suga's POV
Torii looked scared and jumped at every noise she heard. Okay, not at every noise, but most of them anyways. When she was done eating, she came over to my side and cuddled. Jimin and b/f/n did the same. Suddenly she screamed. And had a fangirl moment. "Osksjsdnidjdhfjfnfjfnfhfufhfhryrbfuddjnd I can't breath right now my OTP is alive sisheieneueheehhenehenwnwnhsdndjfjjffjjrbfuffnhdirid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And, of course, b/f/n did the same. "Ikshdudbfhbfhcbdhdudheudfgur omk my otp is alive right now inxusbdhehydyfhddufnhfnfhfnfifuffifrejjxiejdjdjddudjduddjdhhaiiihahshdhdjdhjddjdjjddjjdkdjddkkekekeisskskkdjddidjjddjiedjuswisjsj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well then
Look at that fangirling
And my DN nail art
Yah
Jansjshsjsh
I don't know
K
Bai
~kawaii-san