Chapter 10

Torii's POV
"I Jhope(see what I did there lel) that we'll get to see Jimin and Suga again," I said. B/f/n agreed. In our school, we don't have holidays, except for winter break, but instead we get no homework, actual lessons, or anything like that on holidays. It was kind of relaxing, which is great, because b/f/n and I needed relaxation anyways. So, for the whole day, we watched movies and hung out.
-Time skip to after school brought to you by Near's CUTENESS-
B/f/n POV
When we got home,we started watching Deathnote, because we were looking for something that we're pretty sure we didn't see before. And guess what?? We just happened to pick the episode in which Mello and Matt died. After a while, we decided to watch their deaths, for some reason.  My eyes started watering, as did Torii's eyes. Ten minutes later, to pay tribute to their deaths we were cosplaying as them. I was cosplaying as Matt,Torii as Mello. Another fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it up to see Suga and Jimin. "Hey b/f/n what's up?"he said. "Hey,"I mumbled. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I'm fine,"I simply replied. He knew something was up, but didn't push it. I went over to Torii, and said that Suga and Jimin were here. 

Suga's POV 

I looked over to Torii, and saw that while b/f/n was talking to her she was eating...chocolate..??? So I asked her why she was eating chocolate and she said, "Because it's my favorite food." I thought that f/f was her favorite. But then I looked over at b/f/n and saw that she was playing Halo. Jimin and I were really confused but the girls said, "We're paying tribute to Matt's and Mello's death by cosplaying as them. But we don't have their personality." "Oh," we said.

Jimin's POV
I played Halo with b/f/n for a while, and then Torii said, "Why don't we watch Ouran High School Host Club. Matt and Mello watched it." The three of us agreed,and when Haruhi and Tamaki were on screen, the girls fangirled and screamed cannon. I thought it made b/f/n more adorable and cute. I could tell Suga was thinking the same thing about Torii. And then they went to go and get nail polish. When they were done, b/f/n nails were red with black stripes, and Torii's nails were all black(A/N:I once did my nails like that like black for Mello,and red/black for Matt. Idk why I just feel like the color black would match Mello somehow...). We all then realized that we had nothing to do, so we just talked about random things. And then anime came up. The girls both started talking about a lot of different anime shows and how cool they were. I still thought it made b/f/n more cute. And then the conversation somehow got turned into talking about some guy named Beyond Birthday..??? I don't know who that is though. Neither did Suga so b/f/n showed us a picture of him. Torii came over to us and said, "That was kind of a bad idea because...um...well, you'll see." I really didn't see what the big deal was. Until b/f/n started talking about how adorable, cuddly, etc. he was. Okay, now I get what Torii meant. And b/f/n said she was hungry. And when she back she had a jar of strawberry jam with her. And she was eating it out of the jar. She said that this was all he ate, and how he ate it. Sadly Suga and I had to leave then. And when we were in the car, I realized: I had fallen for b/f/n.
Suga's POV
I was gonna ask Jimin something but he looked deep in thought. And then Jimin said, "How are we gonna  ask them to dinner?" "I was just about to ask you that." Suddenly I had an idea. So I told it to Jimin, and he agreed. So we went to the store to buy some stuff. After that we went to the back of their house and snuck in. Luckily no one saw us though. We scattered the flower petals everywhere, and put a note that said, "Will you go to dinner with me?" We made some noise cause we had to, and the girls came running up the stairs. We hid until they saw the note. Then we jumped into view and said, "Well?" They both said yes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm back
So what's up
Nothing??? Ok then
Mello:WHERES MY CHOCOLATE
Me:CALM DOWN
Near:I'm not really sure how screaming is doing anything
Light:*floats around in space*
Me:I still need mental help ;-;
Matsuda:no you-
Me:yes I do Matsuda yes I do
......
Um....ok....
K
Bai
~kawaii-san