Part 2

Darcy's Pov

''No it is not, it's a D- mum'' with that I ran into my room and let the tears fall.

My phone vibrated.

From Harry Styles: And how does your mum feels about your D in German? pff your so stupid, I NEVER EVER had a D bitch. -H

To Harry Styles: you ass why did you tell her? What have I done to you?

From Harry Styles: Because I know how your mum reacts to a bad note! -H

I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I mean I've never did anything that could make him slapping or treating me like shit. Unlike him. I actually thought, if I told him that he would take me in his arms and would comfort me, because thats what best friends are there for, to be there if your friend is down -but NO the opposite happened. He hates me, even I don't even know why... Sometimes i find myself asking, whether our friendship ever meant something to him, like ho reacts like that?

I went into the bathroom to look after my stomach because it still hurt like hell.

I put my shirt up and oh my god, i gasped. my left side is literally black and nearly everywhere are bruises, but a few were still from last week. I seriously think its broken. I was about to take some pain killers, in case they would help against the pain.

''Oh my god Darcy this looks horrible'' Oh fuck.

''Uh uhm...its nothing''

''Darcy Show me'' Rose demands.

''No no it doesn't hurts, it is ok'' i fake smiled. It obviously was a lie. It hurt like hell!

''Darcy you have to show me, that looks broken and where are all of these bruises from?''

''Please Rose, just leave it.'' i said. I felt so uncomfortable right now. I just want her to leave, its not like she ever cared about me.

''No, i wont just leave Darcy. Are you insane? Your ribs are black! A doctor needs to see it obviously.'' Rose came closer until she was a few knches away from me. Then she put my shirt up to see the bruises and took a look at them. Oh my god, this is so awkward. She then touched it which made me grasp. Ouch!

''oww'' i shriked.

''hmm 'it doesn't hurts.' I don't want to say something but it looks like you should go to the hospital'' she said.

''No! please, I am used to it. Seriously i will life.''

''Okay, im just saying! But Do Ken, Anne or Gemma know about that?'' Gemma is Harry's sister, Anne is his lovely Mum and Ken, his lovely dad.

''As if, I guess they still think that Harry their lovely son.'' I said. Actually I was VERY close to Anne and Gemma, but since the day, we never saw each other, i didnt dare to go back to their house. But i miss them.

''Is he only doing this because of dad?'' she asks hurt.

''Well i don't know, but I never said or did something wrong and since the day I went to his house and told him.. Guess what? he kicked me out and laughed at me. The next day the whole school was laughing at me and shouting at me about how pathetic i am and those things, but i guess you noticed since you are quite popular. Well however, since that day, he is only slapping me or treating me like shit. But Rose? Promise me that you will keep this to yourself?'' I pleaded, if she would tell anyone, i am dead. Harry would start to even treat me worse- if that is possible and people will even think worse of me!

Rose groaned but still promised that she wont tell, thankfully.

''But I do think that Anne should know..'' she smirked. Oh, no, it never ends well when Rose has ideas.

''Oh no, he is just going to slap me even more.''

''I am here for you Darcy you know that right?'' Do i? Well i decided to go with yes, she has been so nice to me throughout the whole day.

''Yes, thank you Rose, really.''

''Sure! i am going with you to your locker and bring you to class, yeah?''

''Ok thanks Rose''

''aw come 'ere'' she said and pulled me in a hug.

''Ow'' it hurts.

''Oh sorry'' she smiled.

''Rose?''

''yeah?''

''Why is mum to me like she is? And why's she never do something to you?''

''I don't know''

''Is it because my marks?''

''I don't know Darcy, i swear''

''Ok''

''Have you done your homework yet?''

''No''

''Are you usually doing them?''

''n-no''

''why?''

''I just don't feel like doing them..''

''Ok come with me I will help you for now on''

''Rose you don't have t-''

''But I want to help you''

''Alright''

We went into her room, made my shitty homework, listened to music and learned things about the others...I know this sounds creepy and really dumb but we never knew the other well, but I have to say we have quite much similarities.

''Good Night Darcy''

''Good Night and thanks again''

''No problem'' she smiled.

I went into my room, brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

...

''WAKEY WAKEY DARCY'' ugh, my mum.

''I AM UP MAN'' i shouted and stood up.

''Wow you will never learn it.'' *BAM* my cheek again.

Isn't it normal, that parents should say ''Good Moring'' and don't slap here straught after they wake up? I am fucked up.

Then she finally went out, i took a shower, brushed my teeth and my hair and put on some make-up.Then I Went back into my room and get dressed in a dark leggings and a grew sweater and took my bag and went upstairs, wow my mum isn't there.

''DARCY?'' my sister shouted.

''YES?''

''YOU OK?''

''HMM''

she went upstairs and saw something on my face.

''What? Is there something wrong with my face?''

''No, did she slap you?''

''Can you see it?'' she nodded.

''Let me help you''

''With what?''

''To cover it?''

''Ok?'' she covered it, but you could still saw something.

''Thank you'' she nodded.

''Come on we have to go''

''Ugh''

''I am here''

''I know''

...