the meet part 1

Its my first day in Tokyo japan, me and my friends came here to visit our friend shiko, she wanted to take up to len and rin concert tonight to celebrate."(y/n) are you excited?" Asked shiko"yea why?" I said" (y/n) we all know you got a thing for len kagamine"said Gwen as she laughed and I gasped"no I don't, I..I just think he's cool thats all" (y/n) said blushing a bit and heads to the concert not even carrying anymore"aww, come on (y/n) dont deny it"anna said as her, gwen and shiko followed

As we got to the concert it was packed with fans screaming and cheering while rin and were on stage singing butterfly on your right shoulder

"saw a butterfly sitting on your right shoulder
As I kissed you in the very corner
Of the room, I learned how it feels to experience true pain, the piano's sounds rebound in my head they spin round....ohhh~"

As I watch as len and rin dance on stage while everyone is cheering, I couldnt help to notice len looking in my direction, was he looking at me or something...the thought of it cause me to blushes as me gave me a heart warmed smile as his sister puts her arm around his shoulder, cause our eye contact to break as they continue to sing
"Hold onto me tight,cause I have this void inside you're the only one who can make my heart feel alright,so arent you the one? The only one I need, I know that tou are ...I cant control my needs"

Len sang as he once again looks in my direction as if....it was going towards me...len winked and sang along with his sister again.

"saw a butterfly sitting on your right shoulder
As I kissed you in the very corner
Of the room, I learned how it feels to experience true pain, the piano's sounds rebound in my head they spin round...."

As the concert ended everyone was leaving we were about to go leave when we started to here someone shout" h..hey wait up!" Said a random voice" uh... whos that?" asked sara, as the person came to clear view it was len kagamine"oh...my..gosh.." said Gwen, while shiko and Sara squealed in excitement" hey, sorry for the sudden approach I sure you girls are busy" Len said with a smile" no no no not at all" shiko said" good cause I was hoping that I could talk to your friend here" Len said as he looks at you and smiles" of course you can,(y/n) if you need us will be at the cafe" shiko said as pushed you to Len and her, Sara and Gwen sprinted off "huh, (y/n)? That's a cute name for a pretty girl" he said "oh uh...thanks" you said as you looked up at him" wow, she's cute and shy, she's not even fangirling over me...maybe it was a sign for me to met her" Len thought to himself " uh.. are you okay" (y/n) asked as she was a bit concerned "oh! uh... yes I'm fine" Len said snapping out of his thoughts and looked at you and gives a little giggle" uh, hey would you like to go hang out" Len said, you weren't so sure as you turned around and looked at your friends in the cafe window nodding and giving a thumbs up and you laugh a little and looks back at Len" sure, why not" you said " great lets go!"

He said as he grabbed your hand and ran backstage as you heard the sound of girls screaming and calling Len's name as he went out the back door and went to his car and opened the passenger side door for you as you got in and got in on the driver side and before he could pull off Len's manager came running out the door" Len what are you doing you have a event to go to!?!?" He said pushing up his sunglasses and catching his breath "tell them that I cant make it" Len said then pulled off "what!?!?! Ugh... forget it" the manager said while walking off.