part three

As me and len were sleeping during  the movie  there was noise from downstairs at the front  door, the sound made its way up the stairs  and to len's door as it swings open " LEN!! " run yelled as she turned on the lights. I quickly sprung up from  my sleep  at the yelling and  so did len "what the heck run knock first! " len said giving  rin a glare " sorry,  hey who is that? " rin said pointing to me.

"this is (y/n), we're dating and we're on a date right  now so get out" len said getting  up, and leading  rin out the door " whaat  no fair! " rin pouted as len gets her out the door and closes  it a bit with his head out the door speaking to rin, as they whisper through the door.  After  a few seconds  rin finally  left from len door as  he comes back in the room, he closed the door and came back over  to the bed " is everything okay  len? " (y/n) said about to get up. 

"no no,  everything  is fine  no need to worry " len said motioning  me to sit back  down  as I did  " what were you two  talking about? " (y/n) said as she looked  at him " oh, um she was just a little  curious  about  you is all, it's nothing " he said "oh okay" I say as I pull out my phone  to see what time it was " 9:36, oh I need to get going" (y/n) said as she started  to get up " oh okay,  I can drive  you back  to your hotel if you want" len said "okay thanks  so much " (y/n) said as she opened  len's door and headed down  the stairs,  len followed along  with.

He went to the closet to grab  one of his jackets  around her shoulders,  and puts his arm around  her and looks  back  to see rin standing  at the  top  of the stairs before  leaving  out the door "