part five

( maybe lemon maybe not just keep reading)

After  being at the beach  everyone  headed home, except  for me and len. Len took me to a beach  house  that he owns so that rin wouldnt disturb us. He opened the door  as we walked inside " why is your  house  so beautiful? " (y/n) said admiring the house.

"I don't  know  it  looks  pretty normal  to me" len said as he went over to the closet and pulled out two towels and handed one to (y/n) to dry off with " thanks " she said as she took the towel and dried off with it. As len put the towel on his head to dry his hair off as he went,  and sat on the couch and looked at (y/n).

"(y/n) ... Come  here " len said I'm a low voice that seem so shy but so serious. I walked over to her and sat next to him "yes? " she said as she looked  at him.  He looked  into her eyes and then leans over and puts his arms around  her waist as he leaned in and kisses  her deeply,  but passionately as he pulls her close  to  him as he continued to kiss  her.

He then stops  and looks  at her "you know that I love you right " he said as he put his hand on her cheek and stared into her eyes "yes I do " (y/n) said as she started to blush at him "(y/n)... I want  you" he said running  his hand through  her hair and,  rubbed her cheek as he softly  smiled.

"I... I want you too len" (y/n) said as she had her arms around  his neck as he smiled and,  kissed her again as he picked her up as he to her up the stairs  to his room and pushes the door open as he walks over to the bed and lays  (y/n) on the soft blankets.

(Dont worry I'm still in the working process  of part six and I will have  it done  soon,  so I hope  you  enjoyed  this much of the story  X33)