23. Blaise and Max

Chapter 23

Blaise’s POV

‘’You know, you should totally come with me to Hogsmeade.’’ Alexis said to me. I looked at her. She had a plan, I had no idea if it was an evil plan or actually a good plan.

‘’Sure, are you going to tell me what’s going on?’’ I asked. Alexis just smiled. She looked good. Just like herself. Her old self.

Alexis squealed and grabbed my wrist. She dragged me all the way to Hogsmeade. Hmm, what would be her plan?

We walked to the three broomsticks. Alexis looked inside. She was looking for someone. She squealed again when she saw the person. She grabbed my wrist again and dragged me over to a table.

At the table was sitting a beautiful girl. Her hair was blonde and her grey eyes were wide open. ‘’Allie, I thought you said we were going to drink one butterbeer!’’ the girl said.

The girl was pretty. I had seen her around Alexis. I just didn’t know her name. ‘’Uh, what's going on?’’ I asked confused, I really had no idea.

‘’Blaise, this is Max.’’ Alexis said. I looked at Alexis. Why didn’t I think of this. I knew she would do this at one point. I knew Alexis wanted me happy. I looked at the girl, Max, again. She was smiling at me.

‘’Okay, now. You.’’ Alexis said and pointed at me. ‘’Sit down and enjoy this.’’ She turned to Max. ‘’You know what to do right?’’ Alexis asked. Max looked confused.

‘’Ooh well.’’ Alexis said and left. That was so strange.

Max’s POV

O my god. She didn’t do it. She didn’t do it. I looked up to see Blaise watching me intensely. I was so nervous, but I had to say something.

‘’Uh, should I buy us some drinks?’’ I asked nervously. Blaise just nodded. I should have seen this coming. Ever since I told Alexis about my crush on Blaise, she was saying we were perfect for each other and things like that.

I bought some butterbeer and went back to our table. I was thinking about what Alexis said to me. Knowing what to do. I had no idea what she meant.

‘’So, what house are you in?’’ Blaise asked me, once I was sitting down. ‘’I’m a fifth year Ravenclaw.’’ I said shyly. ‘’So, you’re like super smart?’’ Blaise asked. I laughed, not that it was funny, but it was just the stereotype he had in mind.

‘’No, I’m not really smart. The sorting head said that I was a Ravenclaw because of my Creativity and Intelligence. I’m not using my intelligence for studying though, but for pranking.’’ I said with an evil grin.

*Blaise laughed. Well good to know I suck at things like this. ‘’So uhm....’’ I stated. So my ability to make him laugh is gone. ‘’So, tell me about yourself.’’ Blaise said. I groaned inside my head. Also hate that kind of stuff.