Alright Settle Down Now

##Callie

My father grabbed my mothers arms and dragged her through the house to the front door. He threw her to the floor yanked the front door open, snatched my mother up and threw her onto the concrete patio.

All I could do was watch in horror as this scene played out in front of me. My brother had called police, you could here their sirens in the distance.

Blue and red lights flashed outside. Police can running to the house. As soon as they seen the scene they pulled out their guns. Told my dad to get on his knees with his hands above his head and arrested my dad.

###The Next Day.

I'm in the tree house now. Doing what I do best, smoke weed. My sister,Kristi, had come to take me home from the police station. Shes here with me, now. Her short brown hair and skinny 5'8" frame.

Her mouth was moving but I didn't hear anything.

Black dots were forming in my vision.

I was being shaken.

What's happening?

##Elizabeth

My consular was asking questions I didn't have answers for. I shifted in my seat, the chains connected to my belt jangled. I fixed my many bracelets to cover the scars. I swollowed hard, thinking of my next answer.

She had asked me what my thoughts were. "I have none," That's all I came up with.

"What about your dreams? What are they like?" That's all she had. Really?

Uhmm. "Vivid memories. Like I'm still there that night."

"Can you tell me what happened that night?"

"I don't think you want to know."

"Oh but I do. So tell me. Everything you say is confidential."

"Long story short. I was beaten then raped."

A/N

Comment/vote/ whatever else.

So you met Eliza. Ive decided to combine two story's I was working on.

Sorry if my writing is crap. I'm working on it!

Sorry for the shortness. It's just getting started.