you have got to be kidding me!!

thanks for everything hope you like it sorry I'm kinda bad with fight seems so if you got any tips that would help please tell me thanks!

-------------

"the next is ______ and.." the teacher trailed the suspense was killing you. you couldn't take it anymore!! "and gaara" he did a hand signal for you to come down. you slowly got up and started walking down with your hands in your pockets you looked at your feet.

" took you long enough!" you grumbeld you entered the area and lifted up your head in astonishment to come face to face with the one and only red headed gaara from before. "y-your the kid from before!" you stated " you have got to be kidding me!!"

"so that's your name, _______" he stated in one tone

" yes gaara it is, congratulations now your prize is fighting me" you smirked

" fighters ready?" the teacher asked loudly you both did a little nod of agreement " okay remember the rules and have fun with it" he said backing up getting ready to start the fight

" your supposes to have fun fighting?" you grumbeld quietly so faint you don't think anyone noticed.

" ready? and...." he looked at the both of you "Begin!!"

you glared into gaara's dark eyes and backed up preparing yourself. you then smirked then simply placed your hands in your pockets. you flipped over top of him and hooked your foot around him causing him to lose balance that was quickly regained. what you did while distaracted by your foot you made dopple gangers the real you hid on near the stands. you made your dopple ganger fade into the sandy ground to make it look like you went under. gaara took control of sand spreading it around him he shot flew it in every direction possible. you flipped over behind him gently landing you pulled out your kunai blade you were about to aimed it for a headlock threat but got stopped by a grasp of your wrist. he stared in to your (e/c) eyes. he smirked.

" what happened? tree killer?"

your free fist clenched and straight up punched him in the stomach. you slide back and took your hands up to your face "karu no hoko" ( fire dragons roar) you said faintly making different hand gestures holding your hands to your mouth you blew put a rush of fire towards him. the smoke cleared from it and there was gaara barely harmed from his sand incased shield.

"I don't want to go fullout on a little fight now do I?" you sarcastically asked with a smirk he stood staring then appeared behind you like the first time you were together. he whispered in your ear " is that so?" you good feel the smirk behind his sentence. your reflex came and you jabbed your albow under his rib cage then skidded and appeared farther away. you smirked "well yeah" he sent sand flying towards you. you immediatly crouched and rolled under coming back to your crouched stance. the dust of the sand was everywhere. " you know you could actually try right?"

he let a piece of sand slide between his fingers and looked up. you and gaara went on fighting for awhile until the teacher finally stopped it.

" I am declaring this as a tie considering the people we have left" the teacher said loudly so others could here you and gaara looked at each other both unharmed. you turned and walked up to wear you were before.but then walked a little bit away noticing the group that was there's expression jaw dropped.

"______! your the one who actually went the longest against gaara!" sakura slid over to you and the others were listening closely.

" we weren't using our efforts to this battle, it was like.... a playing kind of thing. the conversation throughout it even became unrelivent" you stated as you sat in a comfortable way. your one leg. bent with your foot on the bench. and you leaned your arm and head on your knee.

---------

I know its getting shorter and shorter but whatever thanks for the everything so yeh and stuffff... I'll be making the chapters larger and more often once I get my computer tuning properly so again thanks for everything hope you liking it! oh and BTW I was to lazy to edit it so there is probably mistakes hehe