Stupid bells!?!

hope you like it

---------------

kakashi had declared the game on. you and sasuke dashed into the trees and talked about what to do. " so you've done this before right? what do you have on mind" you asked him trying to get as much information to go about this.

" before it was the three of us naruto, sakura, and I we failed the test in a way. the key was to team up three against one instead of free for all. but there was only two bells and three people" he exclaimed.

"huh so teamwork? or individual?" you thought aloud but quietly " so you wanna team up we will have a better chance by will" he nodded. and got a faint plan between the two of you. kakashi stood there with a bored look.

kakashi's P.O.V

I can tell their probably going about this by a plan, thinking it through. he thought to himself. well they're taking their sweet time. out of nowhere came...the element of surprise. he saw a glimpse of dark black/blue hair indigating it was sasuke. he was attempting to hit, arm other arm, fist other fist. swinging and swinging causeing kakashi to back up dodging each one. unestimating he got his foot hooked with another by ______ coming back to cause an unbalanced, unstable stance. but he quickly caught his balance. to see a shuriken heading towards his face. getting distracted by that from _______ of dodging he felt a slight chingle of a bell being grasped. immediate reflexes he slid back away from sasuke who was only centimeters away from feeling the metal against his hands. he slid back to see the young boy now behind and infront of him. unknowingly at the time the bells have been captured.

* ching ching ching *

_____ sat in a tree with a big smile on her face timing the bells. beside her stood sasuke with a light grin.

" you have got to be kidding that was too easy" ______ malked him

" Hmph" sasuke grunted with a light chuckle underneath his breath.

'abserving their skills matched in teamwork they are very skilled. both have good control of their chakra' he thought.

normal P.O.V

" wow I thought that was going to be difficult" you smirked while handing a bell to sasuke.

________________

sorry I got REALLY lazy so yeh it might not be that good as u hoped but whatever deal with it LOL jk thanks for the votes and such... please comment! love the comments if u have any tips to improve please let me know thanks talk to you next time!!