Keep Calm and Flutter's gone!

"Hello?" Fluttershy whispered. She had never spoken so softly in her life-due to the fact she was hanging upsidedown, roped up and half concious- she didn't not want to hear a reply. "Anyp-pony...t-t-there?" 
"Ah, Fluttershy you're awake!" Pinkamena stepped into the dim redish light provided by skin stretched over the blub and socket until it provided this hideous effect. "I've been waiting! Hope you don't mind but I cut off your cutie mark!"

"Huh?" Fluttershy groaned and blinked until her eyes were fully open. her eyes wandered to her flank and she felt her stomach lurch. "You beast!" She twisted herself into a tighter knot than she was already in, struggling to regain an upright position. "Twilight and the others are on to you now! They'll know exactly what has happened to me!" Her eyes swelled with tears at the thought of being a blank flank once again...But, she had been saved last time! Surely Twilight would know what to do.

"Unfortunately for you, Twilight won't be able to fight me one on one this time! Look" Pinkamena clicked the lamp cord and pulled back a curtain. A swirling mist of black and green met Fluttershys eyes and she winced in pain. 

Five figures that appeared upside down to Fluttershy appeared infront of her.
"Now I broke the 5th wall, I ressurected the Elements of Dis-Harmony once again!" Pinkie giggled. Meet Hard-Core-Seed (The opposite of Applejack) the element of lies, Death By-Diamond (The opposite of Rarity) the element of Greed and hatred, FreakSoul(The opposite of Fluttershy) the element of Evil and Power, Steel Blitz The opposite of Rainbow Dash) the element of War and Battelgrounds and finally" Pinkamena giggled "Twi-hard Ruby-Sword (The Opposite of Twilight Sparkle) the element of black magic, Witchcraft and bloodspill!" Pinkamena sighed "Oh and me" She added as an after thought "The element of death, ain and tears" Pinkamena drew out her knife and licked it "Here comes your next blow Flutters!"

"No!" Fluttershy could barely get the words out, but before Pinkamena could so much as cut her, the real Pinkie Pie lept forward and flung her hoofs across Fluttershy. 

"Kill me, your plan fails!" She smirked, her eyes narrowed and staring. 

"Step aside fool!" Pinkamena snarled and bit her knife "Or I will have to use your...kindness" She looked menacingly at Fluttershy "Against you"

"Whadda you mean?" 

"Oh Rainbow" Pinkamena called softly "Come out or watch your little friends die!"

"Rainbow..." Fluttershy felt the blood rushing into her already swimming head "No! You wouldn't!"

Pinkie still didn't have the message. "What?" She turned to face Rainbow Dash. Pinkie hadn't seen her since she arrived and Rainbow had changed significantly since then.

Her mane was black and grey with the odd spots of brown or red lurking in there. Her fur was also plain grey and the place Pinkamena had cut off her cutiemark was nothing more than ripped and dry flesh. Loose bits of skin hung like ribbon against Rainbow's body and swung as she moved.

"Whadda you want?" She glared at Pinkamena "Haven't you tortured me wnough?"

"Silence!" Pinkamena whipped Rainbow Dashs' scar (with what looked horribly like hair from ponies tails) until it bled "Only I can tell you when to open your ungrateful mouth!" And she slapped Rainbow Dash across the face.

Fluttershy gasped. No pony would treat Rainbow Dash like that! "You Beast!" She said again "I'm never going to let you...hurt...my...friends!" She said, struggling against the ropes that still binded her.

"Quiet Fluttershy" Rainbows voice was cracked and tired. She looked blankly at Fluttershy, but Fluttershy got her message instantly. She nodded silently.

"I want you to kill Fluttershy and make good use of her" Pinkamena whispered to Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie gasped.