Life grabbed me by the hand......and threw me out the window

It was a beautiful Saturday, note the sarcasm.
  First off I woke up to a horrid noise, cough, the alarm clock, cough.
Second, my sister walked in while I was changing from my li'l ducky onesies to my normal clothes, to notify me about having bacon for breakfast.
  I was just in the middle of unzipping my pajamas when my younger sister walked in. "We're havi-"
"Lilian J. Ashlynn Grant! GET DA HECK OUTTA MAH ROOM YOU CLUMPNUGGET!" I shrieked-my voice going up an octave- throwing a pillow at the now closed door.
Third, when I got down stairs, the bacon was.. gone.. It-it was gone. "You snooze, you loose, suckah!" Lilian laughed, bacon sticking out in clumps from her dirty blonde hair. "Lili you are ten years old!" My mother chided, I snickered. "I don't need your help, Peter" mom snapped, I immediately shut up... awkward silence...
And finally, mom told me I had to go to the dentist, I absolutely hate the dentist! "Your sixteenth birthday is coming up! You need to have clean teeth" "But" "No buts" "Bu-" "No".

  Listen, I don't just hate the dentist, no, I fear the dentist! Alright. Last time I went to the dentist one guy was a freaking maniac! My dad had to pull me out before I got killed.
Well, now that I've mentioned my father... I don't usually talk about him much... he was a good guy besides being a drunk, only about a couple months ago, my parents got divorced. I dunno, maybe mom couldn't handle him? I never get to see him anymore, which totally sucks.
  "- and don't forget to get ready before your dentist appointment at four o'clock" mom said "you got it?" She asked, I hesitated. Psssh what? I was totally not staring off into space. "... I think I got it... but just in case... repeat the whole thing again, I wasn't paying attention" I admitted, she groaned, rolled her eyes and shut the door behind her, "well then" I turned to Lilian who had mysteriously disappeared. "Uhhhh Lili?" I spun around in a full circle, my brown, wind swept hair got in my eye "gah!" I put my hands on my face and stumbled backwards. Since I had just twirled I tripped over my freakin' sister's shoes and knocked over something.
Craaaash
I cursed. "Please don't tell me that's mom's-" I turn on my stomach and saw an antique vase that broke "I am so dead!"
That vase was priceless!
Focus, Peter! We're missing a Lilian here, we must find her!