Deja vu?

I woke up to a horrid noise, cough, the alarm clock, cough. It scared me so much that I yelped and rolled off my bed, hitting my head on the corner of the night table that stood beside my bed. "Gah!" I rubbed my head and got up, what a wonderful way to wake up on a Saturday, I thought. I was in the middle of changing out of my ducky onesie pajamas when my younger sister walked in, "we're having- " I yelped "Lilian J. Ashlynn Grant! GET DA HECK OUTTA MAH ROOM YOU CLUMPNUGGET!", I threw a pillow at her but she had already closed the door, I hesitated... I feel like this  happened before... I shrugged off the thought, changed my clothes, and walked in the bathroom to comb my hair.
......... I softly touched the skin around my lips, I saw what looked like fresh scars. Images flickered in my head of a demon sewing my mouth shut... but I wasn't breathing. I heard mom call my name and I ran downstairs.

"PETER!" Mom yelled, I snapped out of my thoughts of the demon and looked at her "yeah mom?" I asked, she sighed, giving Lilian the signal to clear the table "you have a dentist appointment at four o'clock" she said, I tensed, the images returned and I felt light headed "y-you know mom? Can we not go to the dentist?" I asked, finding a good space to meet her eyes from my sister's torso as she stretched across the table to grab the napkins. When Lili left, mom's eyes smiled cruelly when they landed on the scars around my lips. Maybe I was just imagining this but I feel like she knows what happened...
"Your sixteenth birthday is coming up! You-"
"Need to have clean teeth" I said, she hesitated "yes...".
Ok, this is definitely freaking me out, I like, never get deja vu.
"I'm going to run some errands" she said, grabbing her keys and about to walk out the door "and don't forget to get ready for your dentist appointment" she called as she closed the door. "Right" I walked to the kitchen to see if I can find Lilian but she was nowhere to be found "ok now is this really deja vu or is this more like a memory?" I asked myself.

I'm sorry guys! Star and I will try to make these chapters longer! Me promise! Bye love you all! ❤️

ME PROMISE TOOOOOOOO~
-SENPAI STAR