Chapter 1

A darker skinned figure wearing a dark sweatshirt with a gray Cancer sign walked forward, slinging his similarly black backpack. He walked down the sidewalk, yawning lightly, being forced to wake up way earlier than he should.  This person was named--

"Karkles!!" A female voice shouted as presumably the person who belonged to that voice. The redhead ran into the brunet, causing them both to fall over. In reality, this young man was not named 'Karkles' but named similarly as Karkat Vantas. 

The ginger girl seemed to land in the grass so all was well.. while Karkat landed on the pavement on his back, accidentally scraping his elbow from the impact. "Shit.." He grunted, holding his arm then rolling up the sleeve.. no blood so thats good.

"I am okay!" The girl proclaimed, standing to her feet, ignoring the pain in her backside from falling. She then realized that she didnt seem to have her glasses on.. which she then proceeded to look for.

Back to the slightly shorter than average 17 year old who had stood to his feet, noticing the red rimmed pair of glasses at his feet. He let a soft, aggravated sigh escape him as he picked them up, forcibly turned the taller girl around and pushing the glasses into her hands. "Take it Terezi so I can leave" He sighed, holding his head.. he could feel a headache coming along

The girl named Terezi Pyrope took her glasses then pushed them up dramatically as if making some sort of unseen point without saying a word. Then her light blue eyes met coal black as a grin spread across her face. She let out a soft laugh then opened her mouth to speak. "Hehehe, thanks Karkles!"

"I thought I told you to not call me 'Karkles'" He glared, giving another soft sigh. He was hoping to not have really met up with her until lunch but Terezi always finds her way like a Pyrope does.

"Oh you know thats not going to happen, right?" Terezi shot a teasing glance as she kept her shit eating grin.

A groan escaped Karkat. He always hated how Terezi would never change her mind.. but that sort of makes her have a good-ish personality for what career she wants to peruse. 

"So what makes you bumpable this time in the morning?" She tried to change the subject, keeping her wide smile as she fixed her backpack and glasses.

"What makes you more of an asshole to make me bumpable" He then began walking towards school, stretching and keeping his annoyed look like Karkat normally does.

Terezi fought back a laugh as her friend asked that question. "Typical Karkles" She walked with him, still enjoying the fact that she was taller than him. "Buut! To answer your question!" She then pointed at him. "I thought I was late because of my clock and I just so happened to find my favorite cherry colored, nubby horned shouter" She let out a soft cackle which made the shorter boy cringe.

"Pryope, I had red colored text one time on SGRUB and this is what happens" He face palmed, continuing to walk on towards school. "And dont call me by things in game out here" He told her for the twentieth time.

She then gasped. "So I can call you Nubby McShouts ingame?!" She had an excited yet amused twinkle in her eyes.. and this made the brunet definitely get a headache. This girl..

"No you ignorant ass wipe! That doesnt mean--" He then caught on to Terezi's hidden meaning.. Her stupidly smart sarcasm(?) //A/N: *cant think of a certain word*\\ He then glared once more at the ginger like he had done many occasion.  "I fucking hate you, Pyrope" He grumbled, walking faster than Terezi, sticking his hands into his pockets.

Her grin widened as she pushed her glasses up upon her nose. "I love you too, Karkles" She spoke of course in a non-serious way as she looked up at the sky, catching up with her friend.