Chapter 1

Naptalia's
P.O.V.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Ughhhhh shut up!!" I say as I start beating my alarm clock until it stops beeping.

As soon as I get it to stop someone screams my name.

"Naphtalia get your lazy ass down here and make me my damn breakfast!!!"

I sigh.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how my day starts.

"Naphtalia!?!"

"I'm coming," I retort, I get up wincing in pain as I remember the beating I got yesterday for back talking; a big problem I have.

I walk into the bathroom turning the hot water on stepping in and letting it wash over my bruises and ease the pain that's there. A couple minutes later I step out of the shower and dry off putting lotion and grabbing undergarments, as I put them on I stand in front of my closet and decide on some green cargo shorts with call of duty MW3 hoodie to match. I throw a pair of sneakers on and run down the stairs awaiting my punishment because I overslept. I round the corner and instantly met with a hard slap to my face.

"Stupid pathetic mutt. I tell you to come down here and make me my breakfast and you take your time."

"Alpha sir, I had to take a shower and fre-" another slap.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't need your pathetic excuses! Now go and make breakfast you stupid mutt."

With that he turns on his heel and walks away. I sigh again and head towards the kitchen, as I walk into the kitchen I start taking out all the things I need for the food then I remember school and start hurriedly preparing the food. I throw the bacon in the skillet and sausage in the other as I flip the pancakes, everyone comes running downstairs getting ready to eat passing by me saying hurtful things as I cook for them. I serve them their food and grab a sausage for myself as I rush out the house so I can hopefully get to school on time. As I'm walking to school my pack member's ride by in cars yelling at me to go faster or else I'll get a beating when I get home so my instincts tell me to walk faster unless I want that beating.

As I arrive at school all my other pack member's are already there standing around talking and messing around amongest themselves. Alpha Daniel is sucking face with one of the pack sluts and seems to be enjoying it, I walk by disgusted and as I walk by someone trips me and I fall landing hard dropping all my things on the ground, everyone starts laughing and pointing at me saying that I'm a dumb clumsy mutt when a black mustang pulls in and park's in the parking lot.

No one notices it as they continue to pull on my hair and laugh at me, as I try to get up and grab my stuff someone pushes me back down and I just lay there in defeat waiting to be kicked but the kicks never come. I slowly get up and turn around to be met with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, they are amber flecked with gold and have a mischievous glint to them as he helps me pick my stuff up. I mumble a thank you knowing my place and keeping my head down in submission, I turn around to see the pack glaring at me. I'm definitely getting a beating when I get home.

As the day slowly goes by the lunch bell rings releasing the student's from those death traps people call classrooms. I sit with my bestfriends Tristian and Urijah. As I approach with my lunch they look up and smile and make room for me. I sit down as the begin talking.