The Proposal CiscoxReader

Authors Note: Thank you to anyone who read this and likes it. I've been watching the Flash lately and really like it so I decided to write about it. People can also comment requests if they'd like.

Background: You and Cisco have been dating for 2 years and you are in love.

Today is my 2 year anniversary and to embrace our geekiness Cisco and I are going to Central City Comic Con or CCCC for short. We are going to do a couples costume and enter the couples costume competition. Cisco is going to be Han Solo from Star Wars Episode IV. I am going to be Leia from Star War Episode IV. When we got to the Con and realized that we had to run to get to the competition, as it was already 10:26 and the competition was at 10:30. While running I looked at Cisco and said exasperated "It's your fault we are going to be late I told you not to over sleep!"
"Y/N it's ok we will get to the competition on time, and sorry for sleeping."
"Fine."
We kept running, and finally we made it there right at 10:30. We stepped in the last place in the line and watched other couples preform, but I couldn't help notice Cisco was acting nervous. " Are you okay Cis?" I whispered to Cisco.
He looked up, " yes sorry Y/N."
I decided to just let it slide until after the competition. I looked up at the stage and saw a Doctor and Rose up on the stage doing a skit based off of the beach scene in Doctor Who.
~time skip~
"Y/F/N and Cisco Ramon"
"Oh my god Cisco it's our turn," I whispered to Cisco. Cisco nodded, looking very nervous.
"It's ok Cisco we will do great," I reassured him with a kiss. I led Cisco onto the stage where they asked questions about your costumes.
"So Y/N, how long have you and Cisco been competing together?"
"For 2 years, which is how long we have been dating."
"Oh cool, why are you dressed up as Leia and Han?"
"We decided to be Leia and Han because Star Wars is Cisco's favorite movie."
"Ok well that is all the time we have for questions. I wanted to ask if you had a skit to preform?"
"No we don..." I started to say as Cisco interrupted me.
"Yes we do" he picked up my hand and led me to the catwalk.
"Cisco we don't have a skit!!" I whispered to him.
"Yes Y/N we do." Cisco said while he knelt down in front of me.
"Cisco what are..." I was starting to say as he pulled a box out of his pocket. I know what he's doing, I thought as I started to stare surprised at him.
"Y/N I have loved you for a long time," Cisco said while opening the box revealing a gorgeous ring." And I would love to keep it that way by asking you to be my wife, so Y/N will you marry me."
I nodded my head as tears were flowing down my face." Yes....yes" I managed to choke out between sobs. Cisco stood up and placed the ring on my finger smiling as the room was filled with cheering. I looked around at the audience to see my family cheering in the back, and my mom crying as well. Cisco and I climbed down from the stage and I kissed him. While the judges decided who was going to win I ran to the back and hugged my mom.
"Congratulations sweetie," she said crying into my shoulder.
"Thank you" I said while Cisco brought me back to our seats.
"3d place is Sam Johnson and Louis Stevenson for Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace." The room erupted in applause while they went to accept there prize.
"2nd place is Julie Meyers and Oliver Danvers for Bucky Barns and Natasha Romanova." There was more applause as as they went up to accept the second place prize.
"1st place is Y/F/N and Cisco Ramon as Han Solo and Leia." Oh my god that's us I realized as Cisco started to pull me towards the stage. There was more applause from the audience as we accepted our prize. Let's just say that was the best Comic Con you've ever been to.