Chapter 1

His dazzling eyes kept looking my way from across the Classroom. He was the school's Prince, every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted to date him, well except me. Why you ask, well I'm not any other girl in this school or perhaps plant. I couldn't understand why he was looking my way. There is nothing special about being five eight, having long brown curls that ended nicely at my waist, or even having unforgettable hazel eyes, and a well built body.

Oh, where my manners are my name is Michelle, but my friends call me Mich. Well, only Frank and Jugbee call me that, but that is fine by me as long as they don't say my middle name. I will be fine, I have for kept it as a secret since sixth grade when I entered this school. Spade and Clover's school for the gifted, serving the community since 1990; teaches students from grade six to tenth grade. Many of the students at this school aren't normal, but I'm on a totally different level them everyone else, feather reason why I don't want anyone to know my middle name. "Words have power;" you could just ask Mr.Jareth our English teacher, that's how he met his wife.

School Prince over there is called Gabriel III, his power is his charisma and looks become godly (kind of-.-) which is why I don't get why he has to be in this school, he has enough money to get a private tutor. Did I mention the he is also our school's student council president and the head masters nephew?!?! Yeah, so if you were a girl that sparked his interest you had no place to hide and nothing personal was safe from him, if he wanted to learn about you. Bet you can't guess who his new victim is?