Chapter 3

I might tell you the story sometime, but right now I should be on my way home. I’m walking through a strip of trendy stores, I’m a block and a half away from my home, when I feel as if someone is following me. I begin to walk briskly and take a turn to Kitty Ave, which is a tricky street. Because this is where witches live, well more like new witches so you never know what could happen or what could come flying at you from one of the houses. That will teach my procsueer not to mess with me; these are the times that I get bum that I didn’t get my powers like everyone else.

            Yet I seem to have future telling dreams, which is weird because that is a rare and strong full-awakening power. Which is weird because that is a power usually found in a nearly extinked type of witches called Lucifrines. That I’m aware of there was no Lucifrines in my family tree. But then again I don’t know my complete family tree, or where I can find my family record book. During my mental rant, I walked all the way home, just to realize that I’m still being followed. Damit, why does this always happen to me! I wish I had powers so that I could see who is following me; I thought to my self.

            Out of no where I could see a flower pot that was behind me because I passed it a ways back. I felt my charm bracelet begin to become warm, which is strange given that it’s towards the end of winter and hardly enough sun to warm up my bracelet. I could see that “Mr. Pop Star” was following me, why did he have to follow me home. Should I turn around and confront him then risk looking like I’m paranoid or lead him to think that I wanted him to follow me home. Oh, how I hate having to make these decisions quickly.  It just so happened that my magic decides to activate and take me home through a portal.

            Yes, my half-powers have a mind of their own; “Gozen!!!!!” I call. “Yes, what do you want, brownie-hair?” he calls back. “That’s very funny, come here my charm bracelet became warm and then I could see what was behind me! What is going on, Gozen?” I yell back. Gozen flies into the room, I have to remember not to laugh because even though he has a tough name he doesn’t suit it. But it’s hard to keep a straight face with him being a light blue plush bunny, comes flying in with an angry expression on his face. I have failed yet again; I end up busting up laugh because he looks so cute even when he is extremely upset at you.