First Day

As I left my apartment and headed to school ( which was only a few blocks away). I run into Rap Monster.

"Morning Park Eun Sun!"

"Morning Rap Monster!"

"How was your sleep? Did you finish unpacking?"

"I slept pretty well. After I got done talking to you guys, I was too tired to unpack so I went to sleep. Why are you up so early?"

"Oh, I have to work. Since the company is already paying our rent, we have to buy our own food."

"Okay, how about schooling?"

"The company pays that too. Are you going to school early too?"

"Yea, I want to look around the school so I know where all of my classes are."

"That's a good student. Hugh, kids these days are working too hard."

"Umm, thanks? Don't we all have to work hard, though?"

"Your right! But, hey, if you need some help unpacking just give us a call. I'll give you my phone number."

"That would be a lot of help!"

Rap Monster takes out his phone and so do I.

"Thanks for everything Rap Monster! But I have to go, or else I won't have time to look around."

"Oh, yea! I'll be late for work too! Nice talking to you again Park Eun Sun! Make sure to call! Bye!"

I waved bye to him and we went our own separate way.

"Hugh, everyone has grown. I wonder if I've grown?"

As I reached the school, there were only a few people outside. It was a pretty big campus so it could be easy to get lost. I head into the main office and meet the principle.

"Good Morning, how may I help you." the lady at the front desk asked.

"I'm here to meet the principle."

"Okay, what is your name?"

" My name is Park Eun Sun."

"Oh, Park Eun Sun! The principle is waiting for you inside."

"Thank you."

As I opened the door a familiar face stood in front of me and the principle. A face that I thought I could forget.

"Lee Bo Na..."