My Relationship with Jungkook??

Lea's Pov

8th grade

As I was heading towards the door for school, Jungkook was standing in the front of the door.

He stared at me with his cute little  eyes. * Stop it Lea! You don't like him anymore! You hate him!* I said in my mind.

"What is it?" I asked him with a mean tone.

"Well, my eomma was wondering if your family can come to our place and have dinner with us tonight?" he asked me.

*No! That's the worst thing you could've asked me! Why can' t you just apologize on what you've done to me in the past!* I said in my mind.

"Just wait." I told him as I called out my eomma.

"What is it Lea?" my eomma asked me.

"Jungkook's family wants us to come over to their house to have dinner." I told her.

"Well that would be nice!" she said as she stared at me. I gave her a "I don't want to" look.

"Yea! That would be great! It would be nice to have dinner with your family, what time would you like us to be there?" she asked Jungkook.

"My parents would like you to come at 5, if thats possible?" he asked my eomma.

"Yea that would be fine!" as my eomma closed the door she waved bye to Jungkook.

"Eomma! Why did you agree to have dinner with them!?" I yelled at her.

"Park Eun Sun! Do you know how long you've been stuck in your room! For 3 years, honey! You need to come out and make some friends! I can't tell people that your a loner! This is a good oppertunity for you to get close to Jungkook." she yells back at me.

" Mom! I told you I don't need friends. I thought you wanted me to get a good education? Plus I hate Jungkook!" I told her.

"I do, but it's lonely not seeing you with other people. I might not know what happened in the past with Jungkook but it would be a good time to apoligize or forgive each other. Now hurry up and leave your gonna be late for school!" she yells at me.

She pushes me out the door in a hurry. As I stopped myself from tripping I faced -palm my face on how horrible my life is. As school went on, lunch was around the corner. As I took out my lunch from my locker, I heard some girl's gossiping about Jungkook and I. I didn't bother to stay and ask them what they were talking about because they were usually the girls who hung around Jungkook and his gang so they weren't that special to me.

Lunch Cafeteria

So as I sat down on an empty table and ate my sandwich peacefully , the same girls came to my side. * OMG! Why can't they just leave me a lone! Their driving me crazy! Why can't they just leave people who don't want attention alone!* I said in my mind. I was gonna yell at them but, I calmed myself down and continued eating my sandwich as they stared at me.

"Yah! Don't you see that were trying to talk to you!" they said as they pushed me around.

I just ignored them and opened my juice box. I really did not want to make a scene when theirs alot of people staring!

" Yah! If your just gonna keep ignoring us then we'll tell everyone that your a worthless child!" they said while pulling my hair.

*Why are they doing this to me??* I asked in my mind. I held in my tears so they don't find my weakness. * Your not a worthless child Lea* I said as I calmed myself down.

"What do you want!!" I yelled at them. I gave up because I had enough bullying in my life.

A girl came by, she was known as the "leader of the girls". She told all the girls to stop on what they were doing and stared down at me.

"Park Eun Sun, I have one question for you, what's your relationship with Jungkook?" she asked.

" Relationship?!? With Jungkook??!! I have no relationship with Jungkook!" I told them.

" Then why is your family having dinner with his family??" she asked.

" His family was the one who invited us. Why are you asking me all this stupid questions?!" I yelled at her. Alot of people were staring at me which made me worry.

"Your really are a no brainer Park Eun Sun, huh." she told me with a smirk on her face.

"Huh??" I told her with a confused face. I was almost at the limit of punching her but before I clenched my fist she poured the juice that I was drinking on my head.

"Yah! What did you do that for!!" I yelled at her. As the whole cafeteria started panicking I took a napkin to dry my outfit out.

" You really are hopless Park Eun Sun." she told me with a smirk and a serious voice.

" What did I do to you!!" I told her.

" You did nothing...... but hurt Jungkook" she whispered on my ears.

"What?" I whispered to myself. As she told me that, the principle started telling everybody to calm down. The only thing that I could do was run away. My legs sprinted into a alley, before I could think, my legs dropped onto the ground and before I knew it I was crying.