A New Begining?

Lea's Pov

"Welcome back, Lea," Jungkook said.

I smiled at him and nodded my head, "Yea, It's great to be back."

"Eun Sun do you want to come eat with us?" Jin questioned.

"Umm, no thanks. I still need to unpack before it gets dark. But maybe next time!" I tried to stay positive about it but they all sighed. Especially Jungkook.

"Okay then, just seek for one of us if you ever need help. It was nice seeing you again!" Jin answered sweetly.

"Yea! Also, see you at school!" Jimin eye smiled at me.

"School?" J-hope asked.

"Hyung, we'll tell you all the details later. But right now I'm sooooo hungry!" V said.

"All right, let's get going you guys. Bye Eun Sun, see you later!" Rap Monster added while patting my head.

"Okay." I smiled and waved at them as we all parted our ways.

As I went into my room full of boxes I laid in my bed. I felt my eyes wanting to close but I kept telling myself that I still need to pack.

"Hugh, forget it! I'm too exhausted from everything! I still can't believe that they changed so much that I didn't notice them. Oh well, I guess it was just me since I haven't seen them for a long time." I closed my eyes and thought to myself, why the heck do I get this tired from just talking to them! Maybe I need to sleep more since all I do at home when I go to bed is watch Netflix and Korean dramas. -_-

Next Morning

The next day I get my uniform mailed to me.

I put it on to see if it'll look good on me.

"Hugh, I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. But it can't be helped. I've always wanted to be a choreographer. Maybe I do have a chance choreograph their dance? Well whatever, I probably should finish unpacking and getting settled because my life is gonna be more hectic than it was in the past."

While I was unpacking questions started popping up in my head like...

Why did they choose to be idols?

I wonder what happened when I left?

Maybe I should ask them since I feel so curious about them right now?

Why am I even thinking about them when I have myself to take care of!!

Yup... those questions kept haunting me until the next morning. I locked my apartment and took a deep breath. 

In and Out Park Eun Sun. Today is the day to start over with life.

I told myself that when I left my door. I feel confident but what's with this queasy feeling in my stomach.

"I probably have butterfly's in my stomach." 

I ignored my queasy feeling and headed to school. I kept thinking to myself the only thing you have to do is to not make a fool of yourself on the first day!