23. The Jacks of all trades

Chanyeol's pov

After 5 years (since beakhyun left)

One year na akong CEO ng Company namin. I still longing for Baekhyun. I know I'm si Idiot, stupid and A big Jerk for playing Baekhyun's heart. I should listend to my Dad and my Sister... They out in the country for a while. Yoora is in the NY because she has photoshot while my dad was in NY too with my sister visiting my grandparents. Well not really biological granparents. They visit who adopt my dad backthen. I want to follow them in N.Y but I can't because I'm too busy in business and my life. I'm still looking for Baekhyun with Kyungsoo.

Me and Kai was still looking for them. The last thing I knew they are in Europe but I went there and hire the best investigators but they always lost and dis appear and they just comeback without answers. It's like someone is stopping us to look for them. I really want baekhyun Back in my arms.

"Yow!! Bro,  we have photoshoot today.. Don't forget it..." Kai

"Yeah!! I just need to finish some business here...."

Umangat na man ako ng tingin sa kanya. He bring another whore in here clingin to his arms. He became worser than ever when Kyungsoo left him. Same as me, go in the bar look for a hook up and then leave them broken. I sex with them sometimes when I'm in mood but still shouting Baekhyun's name.Or sometimes I left them hangging.

" another slut huh?"

" now can you leave us alone? " kai

Pagtaboy niya fun sa babae. Suminangot yung babae and he stomp her feet.

" can you stop stompping your feet to ME!!! GO OUT! NOW " Kai

And he sit one of myoffice chairs. And he looks at me a very serious one.

" Bro, I know who is stopping us to find for Baekhyun and D.O and paying our investigators " Kai

"Who?"

I said while I'm gritting my teeth. We waste out money and there is someon who is stopping us..THE FUCK!!!

"It's Luhan" Kai

"Luhan!!????? The FUCK!! Well I know why he always concern for them"

*knock knock knock*

"Come in "

Pumasok naman ang secretary ko..

" Good afternoon Sir,  I want to remind you that you have photoshoot at 1:30 pm and that is 15 mins. From now, do you want ne to cancel it or call them that you will be late" Secretary

"No its ok, I'll go now. Just dont touch my table and When Mr. Hiramoto come to the office just get the envelope and put it on my desk."

" Noted, Sir" Secretary

"Tara na Jongin bago pa magstart ang photoshoot

*photoshoot *

"ok si guys I want you to meet Krysha and Nana. They will be you partner for your photoshoot" Photographer Jang

Still kami ni Kai expression less. But this girl in our fronth are one of the famour models but tge worst is they are slutts. They look at us like they ate going to strip us anytime.

"Hello, so the most famous batchelors in town is here." Nana

"Yeah so let's work as profesionals and lets make it professionals. Shall we?"

Yan ang sinagot ko sa kanya...at sana tigilan na niya ako sa mga titig niya

"Hmm... Snob hey..don't ya worry boy I get what I want" Nana