Side A: Ace - 1

Ace was, like always, sitting on one of the many steps of the staircase placed near Luffy's classroom. The younger boy was, like always, leaning over one of the many windows on the corridor of school, socializing with his friends. The group of his friends today was bigger. Luffy had many friends, Ace had noticed that by now. But then again, the boy was like the sun; always brightening everybody's day with his cheerfulness. Ace felt in that way, especially, when Luffy smiled. His smile was the most perfect thing on earth's face. It was innocent, true and so lively; it easily dragged people into his carefree world like a major force. Like a magnet. Luffy's smile always made his heart race like crazy. But that was just normal; after all, Ace had fallen so quickly, so stupidly, so utterly in love with Luffy because of that smile of his.

"Your stupidity tires my brain."

"Huh?" Ace looked at the source of that calm statement. His best friend, Marco, just stared at him with that usual blank expression of his, so Ace didn't really know from where that sudden insult had come.

"Why don't you just tell him you like him?" Marco asked simply, not really too interested in the subject. However he was starting to get tired of seeing his friend loving the younger boy from afar and not doing anything about it.

"How can I possibly tell him that?"

"With your mouth?" Marco deadpanned which made Ace stare at him dryly.

"Marco, please, shut up."

"Yes, yes. But you know..." The blond started, looking in Luffy's direction. "...if you don't do it, someone else might do it in your place."

After those restless words, Ace looked at the object of all his affection and saw how a dark haired guy whispered, boldly, in Luffy's ear. Whatever it had been that he had whispered, made Luffy laugh aloud, to then lean over him and smile very tenderly.

Ace's heart stopped beating for a split second. What he had just seen made his heart hurt incredibly, yet, not too long after that pain was transformed into jealousy and annoyance. Truth to be told, Ace felt like standing up, walking towards that fucking bastard and beat the crap out of him, so he would know that he wasn't allowed to touch on his Luffy. Though Luffy was not his. Luffy wasn't even aware of Ace's feelings for him, nor the urge he had to monopolize him. Luffy wasn't aware of anything, even though Ace was one of his many friends as well.

"If he likes them, who am I to interfere?" He ended up uttering the painful truth. Because he knew that if Luffy liked someone, then he had to accept it and let him go. Even though he had never had him in the first place.

"You're so stupid!" Marco growled standing up. He seriously didn't know what else to say to make Ace do the right thing. Anything he suggested would just be rejected. Therefore he wouldn't insist anymore. "Well it's up to you dude, seriously. I just said that because watching you craving someone's attention is tiresome."

"Yes, Marco-sama is such a good friend."

"I am. And just to prove it to you," Marco leaned ever so slightly to Ace, grabbing and lifting his chin lightly up with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "...if you ever need some comfort, just say so, I'll be more than willing to give it to you. I think it would be pretty interesting seeing you writhing in pleasure beneath me."

Ace smirked back, copying every single gesture of his friend; his hand grabbed Marco's chin bringing the male closer to him. Not too long after, he said, "My, I think that the contrary would be way more interesting. Why not having you writhing in pleasure beneath me? I think you would be such a cute bottom."

"Is that a possible challenge?" Marco asked.

"Maybe." Ace replied.

And, all of a sudden, a third voice sounded interrupting their teasing moment very cheerfully.