Side A: Ace - 3

A/Ns:

As usual, pls ignore my ugly mistakes and enjoy the chap x'3!  

Rain... Ace used to hate it; then he learned to like it, but now he didn't know how to feel about it anymore. The reason was simple and it had a single name: "Luffy" his lips murmured as he looked through the window of his room. Ace didn't see the boy since the day he had found out the truth behind his relationship with the other lucky bastard. Although they went to the same school, Ace avoided all the places where he knew the other teen would be. It wasn't that he didn't want to see him; he wanted, so bad he could barely restrain himself, still he couldn't do it. It hurt just thinking of the boy so Ace didn't even want to possibly think of how much it would hurt seeing him. Argh, he was getting depressed again. That's why he couldn't think of Luffy. He should just get dressed and go to school like always. That, at least, would distract his brain. Yes, that's what he would do.

Still, the soft pounding of the rain against the window, made him feel nostalgic. Inevitably, while dressing his school uniform, Ace remembered the day he first met Luffy, and the way he so easily fell in love with the boy.

**~**~**AceLu**~**~**

Ace's large hand grabbed his transparent umbrella from the middle of so many more. Usually at this time of the day, even more if it was raining, there wouldn't be many people at school anymore. But today seemed to be different for some reason. Perhaps it was something related to clubs' activities, and so people had been stuck on school...? Well, either way, he didn't really care about it. Soon enough he would be leaving anyways.

The teen pressed the small button of the umbrella down, and with a click it opened. He wasn't that attached to umbrellas in truth, however since he had his guitar he couldn't afford to let it get wet, so he preferred to protect it. His umbrella was large enough to cover him, his guitar that was inside its bag over his shoulder, and one more person. If not for his mother, his umbrella would be one of the smallest ones. But the woman wanted him to cover himself up as best as he could so who was him to disobey her?

More than ready to go, Ace supported the umbrella against one of his shoulders, when suddenly an hand over his arm along with a cheerful voice interrupted him.

"Né, can you share your umbrella with me until the station?"

Ace looked at the source of that unknown voice, and his eyes saw a boy not much younger than him, but in comparison shorter than him for a couple of inches. The boy was looking back at him with a very large smile on his lips brightening his already lively features in an incredible way. And, without an apparent reason, Ace's heart raced at the sight of that smile. No... Not just the boy's smile but the teen himself. Ace had never seen someone like him; smiling so brightly, so purely at someone else without a special reason. The boy's smile had reached his heart so fast and so easily, that he could barely believe it.

If that hadn't been enough, when he tried to actually form words to reply to the boy, the only things his mouth let out were incoherent stutters. He felt a sudden heat over his cheeks and ears, and even his hands started to tremble as they grabbed the umbrella that now shook very softly against his shoulder. Ace just stood still, looking at the younger boy and stuttering like an idiot. What the hell was his problem? He hadn't ever behaved in such a way before.

The boy furrowed his brows in confusion. "What? What is it? I don't understand what you're saying." He stated the obvious, crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side in a funny way.