Part title

I turned around quickly and looked at Zane standing a few feet away from me with his arms stretched out" what no hug for your big brother?" Zane said smiling. I jumped up and hugged him still couldn't believe he was here. Shadow being the blunt person he is said" So this guy is your brother?" We stopped hugging and I said" oh Zane that's shadow, the girl with those half deer is fawn, the other girl is Harper and last but not least is mr. Monster." mr. Monster glared at zane but i didn't notice them glaring at each other cause i was so happy. Then out of nowhere i shifted into my wolf form everyone was silent as they saw me. I just looked at them with confusion when a shock had me crumbling on the floor. I heard shouting but couldn't place the voices as my eyes turned red with rage. The guards surround me ordering me to shift but i just looked at them with hate and rage. When i suddenly started to attack them. I lunged at the one on my right and lodged my teeth into his shoulder as he tried to fight me off i just shook him harder. The blood filled my senses as i dropped him and went after the others but they had gotta smarter and used the zap sticks when i attacked my second victim. Everything came to a stop when a hand landed on my pressure point just above my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder to see mr. Monster hand and a look of pity in his eyes. I growled and tried to move but he put move pressure on it and darkness soon took over my sight and dulled my senses. But before i was completely consumed by the darkness i thought" you traitor."