Chapter 2

I woke up by the sound of the alarm and grabbed mr.monsters hand and pulled him out of the door. When they got out of the room some people where standing, sitting or flying either on the, by or above the railing and some where pointing or whispering. We both looked at what they were pointing at. I gasped and stared at the boy they were bringing in. He was adout 6 foot and had black blue hair. He looked around as if he was trying to find someone then hes black eyes locked onto mine and he smiled while being led towards the back so they could find some where for him to sleep. Mr.monster looked at me and asked" do you know him." i looked at him and said" when i was little i had a big brother named zane but when the scouts came i was alone cause my family had went hunting." mr.monster looked at me and then crushed me to his body. A cough came from behind him. We both looked at the girl who had beer legs and ears. She was shifting from foot to foot when she finally looked up she said in a real tiny voice" hi wolf." fawn is a 13 year old girl who has deer legs and ears plus real big brown eyes. I smiled at her and said" hey fawn how are you." she looked at me and smiled" im good. How are you mr.monster." mr.monster is a very tall guy being 6 foot and very pale but had scars and stiches all over his body. Fawn being ony 4 foot and mr.monster being his 6 foot self we where quite the group. Mr.monster looked down at her and said" im fine fawn. Do yall want to go to the caf and get some food." i smiled and said" sure."