ch.3

As we walked into the caf when everyone eats. Everyone was buzzing with excitement because of the new boy but stopped when me, fawn and mr.monster walked in. I knew why they stared at us cause most people here stick to their own kind like the canines with the canies, the felines with other felines and etc. But i was a wolf crossed with a avery, fawn was a part deer with the powers of the earth and mr.monster well no one knew what he was. We also had more people join our group. Like shadow and Harper. Harper is a banshee and a siren hybrid, she 5'4 with brown hair, soild black eyes and gills on both side of her neck. Shadow is a avery with powers of darkness. He looks human with black hair and standing at 4'3 but hes wings are like bat winges and he also has solid black eyes. I was a blueish wolf with black feathered wings since most wolves had normal fur colors mine stood out alot. Mr.monster being the tallest out of our group spotted shadow and harper quick and ushered us towards them. Shadow looked at us and raised a eyebrow then said" you ok wolf? You look paler then normal." i looked at him and said yall might want to sit down to hear this." they all sat down waited for me to talk. I sat in between fawn and mr.monster and said" that boy they bought in looked like my big brother zane." a voice spoke behind me and said" well im glad you didnt forget adout me sis." i looked behind me and saw zane.