Chapter 1

*your pov*

I was training with my brother Yoshi, then father came in with a boy, I was 15 years old and my brother was 17 years old but he always treated me like a baby. "Father who is this" Yoshi ask, "this is Oruku saki he will be living with us and I will be adopting him" father said, just as he said that I rolled my eyes, Yoshi and father knows I hate being around people especially the new ones "Y/N he will be bunking with you ok" father ask, I groaned "fine" saki and father came up to me, father gave me a hug "please be nice Y/N I know you hate being around new people but you have to break your shyness ok ójo" he asked. (A/N: ójo means princess I think just go with it) "yes father" and with that he kissed my forehead and left "and you better work on those moves Y/N got it, Yoshi is beating you" he said, I looked at Yoshi and had a grin on his face "ok" I said.

I looked at saki and sighed "come on saki let me show you to our room" I said, he followed me "you can pick any bunk I don't care" I said, "can I get the bottom bunk" he asked, I shrugged and grabbed my pillows and blankets on the top bunk and gave him extras "thanks, hey why don't you like being around people" he asked me, "because there's always a darks side behind their story or innocent faces so I keep my guard up at all times besides my family" I said, he nodded "um thanks for the pillow and blanket" he said, "sure no problem"

I go back to the dojo with saki behind me, I see Yoshi sitting on the fool meditating I walked up behind him to do a sneak attack I didn't even move and he brought me on his lap and started to tickle me "hahahahahaha Y-Yoshi s-stop hahahahahaha" then I heard Yoshi say "saki come join us" that's when I tried to escape saki help me down and tickle me with Yoshi father came in and he joined in "n-no f-fair three a-against one" I said, they all stopped Yoshi pick me up and held me in his arms "my baby sister" he said, I pouted.

Yoshi and father kissed my head father said it dinner time we all got up and ate in peace saki sat on my right and Yoshi sat on my left so basically I sat in the middle of them Yoshi kept poking my sides and I would squeak and giggled we went to bed saki kept talking to me trying to get to know me better after a while we went to bed, then there it is the snoring I groaned again and went to sleep on the couch and get some sleep.

Hey guys this is flamminghalie1234 and I know why make three shredder x reader because there aren't enough of them so I want to add more so why not lost love shredder x reader I hope you like it and I will update on my stories soon I promise ok well bye flamminghalie1234 is out peace love you guys 😘