Shinkai Kanata

DoubleCitrusTaleM I hope you like it!!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

You are Nazuna's little sister, Nito (f/n). Your brother was very overprotective. Even though you are taller than him(you are 165cm in this fanfic). Moving on, it's a week away from Kanata's birthday and you and the other students are preparing a surprise party for him. Kanata was aware that his friends are avoiding him, even you, the person he love was avoiding him.

"(F/n)~ you promised that we will go to the aquarium today, puka puka~" he said as he walked towards you. "I-I'm sorry, Kanatacchi I have to do my homework!" You said, trying to make an excuse. "But you promised" he said and pouted. You blushed a little at his cute face. "I-I'm really sorry! See you later!" you said and ran away. So, Kanata decided that he will go to the aquarium himself.

When Kanata is about to go home from the aquarium, he saw you with Hajime in the cake shop. His eyes widened and he walked off, feeling jealous.

The next day, you tried talking to him but he made an excuse and walked away from you, leaving you confused. 'is he avoiding me on purpose?' you thought but shrugged it off.

It was the day of his birthday and everyone was at classroom 3-B, waiting for Kanata to walk in.

Kanata walked in the classroom and everyone shouted "happy birthday!" and he smiled widely. "Thank you everyone puka puka~" he looked around and he doesn't see you. "Where's (f/n)?" he asked. "She's in the backyard" someone replied.

Kanata went to the backyard and saw you. He walked over to you. You smiled and hugged him "happy birthday, Kanatacchi!" you said as you gave him a present. "Aren't you and Hajime(idk what Kanata calls Hajime. Sorry.) dating?" he asked. You look confused, but then started to giggle. "Kanatacchi, I don't like him. I like you" you said and pecked his cheek. He blushed a little and kissed your cheek. You blushed. "This is the best day of my life, puka puka~" he said, making you giggle.

Exetended ending:

Some of the students are watching the new couple and someone had to hold Nazuna back when he saw (f/n) kiss Kanata's cheek.