Chapter 1

"Love you, sweetie!!" I yell, from the living room as I turn the tv on.

Will replies back almost instantly. "You don't know how much I love you!! Bye!" And the door closes.

"Momma!! Momma!!" My little boy, Henry exclaims coming downstairs.

I laughed as he turned around, showing me his outfit. "Buddy, your shirt's on backwards!" He stood in front of me, waiting for me to fix his shirt.

I sigh as I remember when he was a little baby, and I had bought him to the BAU to officially meet the team. "Ready to go to school?" I ask, smiling into his blue eyes.

They glisten as he looks up at me. "After I get my coat on, momma!" I reach his coat from the closet and slip it onto him.

- Later -

"Alright, buddy!! Have fun!" I exclaim hugging him and kissing him a thousand times.

He waved as he walked away over to his teacher. His teacher, Mrs. Harris smiled and waved as I got into my car and drove to work.

The drive wasn't really long, and I kind of enjoyed it. It was like, half an hour to clear my mind. I thought about everything we had been through, all the rough times, all the happy times, even the times when we couldn't stop laughing. I pulled into the unit parking lot, wiping a tear of happiness from my cold face.

I walk through the large glass doors, into the BAU, greeting my team members.

"JJ, the case briefing is at 10 this morning, remember the files." Hotch reminded me.

I nodded in agreement and set off to my office, placing my purse on my desk, and my coat on a hook.

I had the files ready. They were all stacked on my desk, ready to go to all my teammates. I look over at a picture of my family.

"I love you" I whisper, kissing my hand, then placing it on the picture. I miss them a lot when I am at work. Will tells me the same thing. We both constantly worry for Henry's safety. Will offered to quit his job, in order for me to continue working, but I couldn't let him. Besides, he's finally old enough to go to school.

I sat back in my chair, thinking of everything Will and I had discussed. We decided to try for another baby. We couldn't let Henry grow up alone, we had to give him a little brother or sister. That's when I heard a knock at the door.

"It's briefing time" Hotch said, eyeing the case files.