Chapter 2

"The case is local," I say, handling out the files. "Thank God" I say under my breath.

"Last night, 14 year old Tammi Brown was found beaten to death" I point to the gruesome pictures that fill the PowerPoint Garcia had made.

I sit down, listening to what the rest of the team.

"Seems like a few blocks away... no need to hurry" Morgan said, eyeing me. I smiled at him.

"Dump site is right by a river... We found all of the traces of blood. It seems to be over kill, or she put up one hell of a fight" Emily points out.

I nod in agreement.

"Well, let's go!" Hotch says.

We all load up in the SUV's placing our bulletproof vests in the trunk, and attaching our weapons to our sides.

- Later -

"Morgan and JJ, you talk to the families, see what you can get out of them" Rossi says. I nod, so does Morgan.

"As for Emily and Reid, you can visit the dump site. Contact Garcia when you can" Rossi assigned.

Hotch stepped in, just as we were about to separate. "Dave and I will head to the police office.... See what they say"

Morgan and I make a pretty good team. We're both fast, and athletic. We are both very protective, and it's nice to have somebody with me that can do that.

"Hi, Mr. Smith... did you see Tammi Brown in the past few days??" I ask.

"Haven't seen her in 2 days" he replied.

I wasn't quite sure what else to say at that point, so I thanked him for my time.

I sat with Derek when he interrogated Mrs. Brown. He usually is the one to run and chase, but today he was assigned to chat, so I'm supposed to monitor it.

"She is a good girl. She may have just run away." Mrs. Brown kept assuring me. I kept denying it.

"You have to understand, somebody killed her. They know her.... Has she done anything to piss somebody else off?" Morgan asked.

The woman takes her laptop out and types in 'Facebook' on search. "How are we gonna figure out her password?" She asked, looking at both of us. I turned to Morgan, signalling for him to speak.

"Technical Analyst.... Baby girl...." He started, looking over at me. "Uh, yes. Our technical analyst can do wonders" I assured her, giving Morgan the death glare, shortly after.

- Later -

"Password is beachbabes99," Garcia starts.

I say thanks and get back to work.

We soon get into Tammi's account, checking every message that had been sent in the last week. Then, up popped Danny French's message.

"You'll pay for not bringing me out, you little whore"

I sank back into my chair, as Mrs. Brown started crying.

"Don't worry. Our tech analyst will figure where he is, too" I said.