Chapter 2

"Jason you freaking ass." I said. While I ran after him with a broom in my hand.
So let me tell you what happen. Instead of waking up all peaceful my idiot of a best friend decided to wake me up with a bucket full of ice. I jumped up so hard and the first thing I saw was a broom so I'll beat him with that.
As I was walking down the stairs soaking wet I saw grandma.
"Kim, why are you so soaked?" Grandma asked me.
"Because that illiterate boy Jason woke me up by soaking me with a bucket of ice." I exclaimed.
My grandma stared at me for a couple of seconds and then started laughing at me. Can you believe her laughing at me well believe alright.
"O-that is so hilarious."my grandma said in between laughs.

Just as grandma was about finish laughing at me Jason came.
"Jason, you gonna pay for this you know, you just wait." I promised him.
I walked back up to my bedroom to bathe. I went on the bath and I took out a short denim pants and a white crop top. I went back downstairs so I could start my day with Jason.
"Kim, are you mad at me?" Jason asked.
"No I am not I could never be mad at you for so long." i said
"Aww, Kim your so sweet." he said then hugged me.
"Stop hugging me Jason." I exclaimed. He only hugged me tighter then he let me go.
"So what are we doing today." I asked.
"I don't know, what do you want to do." he asked.
"The reason I asked you is because I don't know what I want to do stupid." i said.
"I am not stupid you are." he said.
"Ok, stop the arguing." grandma said.

We end up going to the mall even though I wanted to go to an amusement park but I was out voted.

"First, let's go and get something to eat I am starving." Jason said
"Of course you are hungry, you never stop eating you know if you don't be careful you would get fat." I said just to get to him.
"Me fat, never have you not seen my muscles and abs." He said and then he started flexing.
He is really muscular but I would never admit it to him.
"Anyways, what are we getting to eat." I asked.
"How about some Burger king?" Jason asked.
"Sounds good to me, let's go." I said

When we got to burger king I got a bacon and cheese burger with a small fries and Jason got the same but a large fries and a large milkshake and then we found a booth and sat down and ate.

"Jason, how could you possibly eat all of that?" i said.
"Hey, I am a growing boy I have to eat." Jason said.
We sat and ate in silence and when we finished up we were going to head back to grandma's to tell her good bye and then head home.
When we got by grandma we told her bye and now we are on our way to sweet home.

I miss my friends so much I can't wait to see them on the first day of school. In our group there are 2 boys and four girls. The boys are Jason and Elijah and the girls are me, Alex, Everest and Ashley. This year I am expressing myself I used to wear baggy jeans and baggy t-shirts. I never let my mom dress me since she is a fashion designer and she has her own clothing line so people would recognize the clothes ans I didn't want them to know I am rich. This year I don't care it is senior year and even though people would know I am rich which I didn't want but best part is I would get to wear my mom's clothing line.

I basically blank out the whole ride so now I was home.

"Bye Jason see you tomorrow for first day of senior year." I exclaimed.

"See ya wierdo." He said.

When I got inside my mom and dad where in the family room.

"Mom, Dad I missed you guys so much." I said running up to them hugging them both. I hadn't seen them the whole summer.

"We missed you too honey." mom and dad said in unision.

I got of them and sat down in the long chair.

"So, how was your summer with Jason?" dad asked.

"It was amazing Canada was great thanks for letting us go to the beach house." I exclaimed.

"Anything for you honey." mom told me.

"Talking about anything, mom I'd like to know if you can dress me for school this year." I exclaimed.

"Oh my, I have waited for this every since." Mom yelled because she is so happy right now.

"Thanks mom anyways I am going to head up to my room cause I am pretty tired." I said.

"Goodnight sweet heart." Dad said.

"Goodnight munchkin." Mom said still slightly celebrating in her head.

"Goodnight." I said.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I undressed then I went in the bath. When I came out of the bath I dressed in a crop top and a short night pants.
I can't honestly wait till tomorrow first day of senior year and last time I'll see all of those bitchy barbie girls.
And with that I went to sleep.