Chapter 3

THE NEXT MORNING

"IMPORTANT FAMILY MEETING!" Petyr yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

After a bunch of groaning and tiredness, they all gathered around in the living room. (How did Bran get down the stairs like?)

"Alright, so as you all know, my birthday party is tomorrow! But that's not important. I've noticed a rift in this family, and I don't want everyone to be fighting on my birthday!"

"Wow narcissist lol" Arya joked.

"That's not what I'm getting at here!" Petyr frowned. "I thought maybe if we all just talked about it to each other then maybe we could fix this problem?"

Ned shook his head, "Nonsense, Sansa's being too stubborn..."

"OK, first of all, I'd talk if you'd just listen." Sansa said.

"Ok first of all, I do listen, and I have been listening. You just aren't making a good argument. Your reasonings aren't well thought out, sorry sweetheart."

Bran just sat there because damn, what a burn.

"I hate this fucking family!" Sansa yelled, tears in her eyes.

"Sansa!" Ned warned. "Apologize right now!"

"I won't actually. I really mean it. You won't give Ramsay a chance!"

If Bran had legs, he would have ran, that's how fucking scared he was.

"Ugh!" Ned was sick of having to repeat himself, "You know why we don't like him! We don't want you with him, because he is a monster! And I don't want to lose you!"

"He is NOT A MONSTER! He is human, he has feelings and shit! >:(" Sansa was crying, and also really angry. Not a good match.

"He is a monster! He let someone he love DIE, and if you think he really loves you, then you're wrong! Not to mention the fact that you snuck out of the house with him last night! If that's not being a bad influence, then I don't know what is!"

"I'm so DONE with all of this!" Sansa screamed, and quickly ran out of the house. She ran to Dany's house, her place for comfort.

"Sansa!" Ned yelled after her.

It was way too early in the morning for Daenerys, but she heard a knock on the door, so she woke up. Her dragons/lizards had fallen asleep on her last night, but she didn't care. She loved that. After finally being able to fully wake up, she quickly went down to the front door, but saw no one there, she checked the back door and saw Sansa crying.

Daenerys quickly opened the door and welcomed her into her arms. "Whats wrong?!"

"I snuck out with Ramsay last night, and my family hates me now! :*(" She said, tears dripping down her face.

"Oh, honey :(" Daenerys led her over to the couch in the living room, "Don't cry"

Suddenly, there was another knock on the back door. It was Ned. "DAARIO! Can you try and make him leave?! He is making Sansa cry!"

"Got it" Daario said. He walked to the back door which I'm assuming is glass, shook his head at Ned and closed the curtain. "Got it taken care of, Dany!" Daario said :).

Ned knocked on the door again, "DON'T MAKE ME BREAK DOWN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

"Goddammit" daario said, "Nvm Dany disregard me saying I got it taken care of lol"

Because this is a small neighborhood, Jaime had awoken because of the ruckus and went out on his balcony to see what it was. He pulled out his phone and started filming because he couldn't wait to show Cersei what stupidity he was witnessing.