Chapter 5

The next morning, there was a knock on the door.

"It's dad!" Ned exclaimed thru the door.

Ramsay awoke. He sat up and nudged Sansa, "Sansa," he whispered, "Wake up."

"Hm? What is it?" Sansa sleepily replied.

Ramsay pointed to the door.

"Oh shitehole," Sansa whispered.

"Sansa? Are you up? It's nearly 10, sweetheart."

"Ya I'm awake :)" Sansa called out.

"I made some french toast, do you want some?"

"I'll be down in a few minutes :))))" Sansa said.

"Ok," he responded and left.

Ramsay looked at Sansa, "I suppose that's my cue to leave?"

"Yeah, but we can always hang out later," Sansa replied and smiled, "You just text me and I'll be there :)" She probably lied.

He sobbed silently bc he was still horny. Ramsay nodded and got up. He looked around the room until he saw that their clothes were still on the floor. He grabbed them, they were damp. "Ew,"

He looked back up at Sansa, "Got any clothes I can borrow from your brothers or something?"

"I bet I can ask Jon if he can lend you anything, because I don't have their clothes with me of course" She laughed and picked up her phone. She texted Jon about her request.

He told her it was fine and said he'd bring a shirt and jeans on his way down to the kitchen to get some bangin' french toast. Some muthafukin french ass toast, bitch.

"He's on his way :)" Sansa told Ramsay.

There was a knock on the door, "I'll leave them here."

Ramsay waited to make sure Jon had time to walk away and he opened the door to get the clothes.

He grabbed them and shut the door.

"I just realized something..." Ramsay muttered, as he held up the clothes.

"What is it :0?????" Sansa asked.

"I'm going to have to go commando...:-/"

"What...?" Sansa was confused as a bitch.

"You know..." Ramsay didn't really want to explain it.

"I still don't understand :T Sorry"

"You know, going commando? When you don't wear anything under your pants???"

"Oh! O///O I've never heard that term for it before" Sansa admitted.

"Well, it's fine. Luckily, I live next door."

"Yeah :) that's good"

"Anyway, do you suppose I go out the window or risk it w your dad?"

"I don't want you to keep jumping out of my window but I also don't want my dad to get angry at you :o. Let me think for a second"

"..." Ramsay said.

"If you're ok with going out the window then you can."

":( I wish your dad wasn't such an asshole," he said as he opened the window.

"Ugh I know right. I think I'm going to die if I ever have to talk to him again Lol"

He winked to her and dropped out. Autobots roll out!