.:Epilogue:.

Eddie sat for a few moments holding his bride and mother of his children's body, his shoulders shaking perpetually.

"I love you to-Darling." He choked the last word out, feeling his heart break into two. A coldness chilling his veins as he closed his eyes, a part of him shattering.

Laying Jackie on her back he eyed her, gently running the back of his hand across her cheek. Looking down to her stomach a frantic thought took hold of him. Maybe he could still save his unborn child!

Taking the kitchen knife into his hand he cut open Jackie's shirt, eyeing her bloody belly. Pressing the knife to her stomach with a shaky hand, he carefully cut into her making sure not to catch the baby.

Pulling her flesh away he revealed a large fetus, tears streaming down his face as he took it into his arms. Its neck had been cut into when Jackie had been stabbed, its head hanging to one side. Lifeless.

Something inside Eddie had snapped as he stared at his lifeless child. A burning hatred and lust consuming him. Sure he had killed his first wife, but he had never conceived before. And now he held his child in his arms. The poor thing never having the chance to actually live.

Oh what a great parent he would have been, teaching this child to walk, sew and maybe even cook. All his dreams were crushed, but a new fire inside him had been lit. He would have a child. Even if it meant ripping the wombs from ungrateful woman not willing to have his child.

"Don't worry Darling... I wont forget about you. Im going to make us a family no matter what." He spoke, an eerie tone in his voice as he kissed the bloody and slimy fetus's head, holding it in his arms as he would if it had just been born.

Getting to his feet he began to sing, his words slurred slightly as he made his way down the hall, towards a set of stairs leading into another part of the Asylum that he had unblocked, making his way towards the basement.

"I want a girl, just like the girl that married... Dear... Old... Dad..."