"Twin Love"

"Bye mom see you in the summer!" I Yelped to my mother ,waving goodbye with her right and holding a filly by the shoulders with the other.
"See ya!" Yelled out Brandon, the colt of the family and happened to be my  twin brother. "BYE SIS! BYE BIG BRO!" Yelled Caroline the youngest of the family.
As Brandon and I  started to walk the voice of the young filly started to fade in the cold breeze of a August morning.
"So...first day back huh, ready to get your nerd on?" Teased Brandon. Brandon was the popular type of the family. He never in his life got bullied, lucky him. I stopped and glares at Brandon right on his turquoise eyes as the dim sunlight fell on to them. That was his chick magnet. His eyes. All I hear from people when we meet for the first time is , "Oh I just LOVE your eyes" and also "Hey Ellie how come you don't have gorgeous eyes like your Brandon, I mean yours are so dull." It just pisses me off sometimes.
"Can you shut your little hole and just keep on walking, we're going to be late." Brandon looked offended and started to walk. "Sorry to drop your books teachers pet." Brandon looked pleased with his tbh pretty harsh combat. I took advantage of this.
I punched him right on the leg and just walked away like if nothing happened. "Oww WTF!?"
I turned to look at him like a parent. "Now now Brandon ,there's no need to cuss." Brandon just glared at me and kept walking. He whispered something to me but I didn't catch it so I just shrugged and continued walking