"_The Queen_"

Tiffany and I walk into out homeroom and sit at our desks.
Since the teachers here trust is not to talk during class we sit next to each other.
"Good morning girls!" Says Mrs Martinez (Tiffany's mom)
"Good morning!" We both said.
We looked at each other and laughed. "I two are so close that you speak together." We all laughed but then it came to an end when "The Queen" entered the room. "Oh hello Ellie...Tiffany, how was your morning!" Said Mackenzie.
Mackenzie is basically "The Queen" of the school. When she tells you to do something, you do it! Plus she just happens to be the assistant principal's daughter. She tells her mom shit about some one. The next day your stuck in detention for A WEEK! Even if you have a good record. Oh and you might have seen this coming. She is the leader of _The Clique_ . Aka _The Pretty Committee_ .
With her she has;
Celine Hernandez ,
The THIRD idiot in the whole school. If you think she can be annoying, psh you haven't met Chloe Ross. Not in _The Clique_ but a "servant".
Celine is known as the Purple head idiot. But she has a talent with clothing! This ones a rare one. They call her _Rarity_ cause well...I don't know actually.
Then there is her _BESTEST FRIEND IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA_ .
Geez, if you try to count how many colts she's dated through the years, good luck cause she has dated since Kindergarten!
Yea I'm NOT kidding!
And also she knows everything about everybody . I'm so unfortunate to be dorming with her this year . Ugh kill me will ya!
"Fine ,thank you very much" I murmured.
Thank god ever pony else started to come in.
We all sat down on our assigned desks as the teacher got up and walked to the front of the room.
"OK every pony please pay attention to the front of the class."
No pony did except me and tiff.
"Nerd." Mackenzie whispered .
"Ugh." She can really annoy the heck out of me.  "Now..."
No one answered.
ILL BRING IN THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL!"
I swear every pony turned around so fast!
"Ouch!"
So apparently Brandon fell from the fast motion.
Every pony chuckled.
But I know it was on purpose cause I mean he IS the "class clown" .
"Ok Brandon don't over exaggerate."
Brandon just looked at her with confusion in his eyes.
"What do you mean?"
Oh no not Justin Bieber jokes!!!
And of course EVERY PONY laughed. EVEN THE TEACHER!
"Ugh!"I slammed my head on the desk.
"Your way off 2016 that you don't even find this amusing Ellie!"
And I lost it...
"SHUT UP U BASTARD!"
Everyone got silent.
Then...
"Oh Ellie...you try but, you'll never get there."
Laughs...
"OH PULEESE!"
"OH YES TREES!"
"UGH! I swear DIE IN A FIRE!"
I thought I did good until...
"But my cutie mark represents fire and that means I CANT die in a fire."
"UGH YOUR SUCH A..."
"CLASS QUIET!"
Dammit
" I have an announcement!"

Oh boy...