Movie Night (Sousuke x Reader)

****

(F/n)~ First name

****

As the doorbell rang you went to the door. You already knew that it have to be your boyfriend since 2 years.

,,Hey Sousuke" you smiled at him as you opened the door.

,,Yo, (F/n)", he said and came in.

,,You can choose the movie and I will be in the kitchen and make the popcorn before we start", you called out.

,,Alright" he said and went into the living room.

You waited a few a seconds until the microwave beeped, your popcorn was done. Then you the bag with popcorn out and opened it. You shook them into a bowl and brought it in the living room where Sousuke was already sitting.

,,So... what are we watching?" You chirped and plopped down onto the couch. As you sat down next to him snuggled up against him as he threw an arm around your shoulder.

,,Let's watch this movie", he pressed play and the movie begun.

|| Time skip ||

It turned our that it was a horror movie. You were nervous, because the screen got really dark. A girl in a long white pyjama dress was walking alone in a hallway. Then the lights went on and you screamed for your life as you saw she.

,,Aahhhhhh!" You instinctively wrapped your arms around Sousuke's waist, burying your face in his chest.

He was taken aback by your scream then grinned by your reaction because he thought it was quite cute.

At first it wasn't so bad until he felt a warm liquid seeping through his shirt and your shoulders shaking.

,,Oi...(F/n). Are you that scared ?" He asked still unsure if you were okay.

,,Y-Yes, I am scared....Sousuke..." you hugged him tighter, not wanting to let go.

He raised your chin ,, It's okay. Then if a scary part comes, I'll distracted you" he said a little bit embarassed. You giggled and wiped your tears away ,,Alright".

After a while there came again a scary part but you thought 'how will he distracted me, if he forget it '

,,Sou...", You were cut off by his action as he locked his lips with yours. All you were focusing on was Sousuke, all your fears disappeared.

Pulling away, you smiled softly at him.

,,There... it wasn't scary at all", he said looking to the side, still embarrased by his own action. You nodded.

,,Yes. If you are by my side I have nothing to worry about", you said with your arms around his neck.

In the end, you two spent the night watching movies and cuddling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it.

I will try to be fast with the Updates So you don't have to wait this long.