Chapter Two

I watched as the Alpha male, stood up, and waved his hand to silence everyone; I glanced towards all of the members, all of them becoming quiet at that second, I looked back at the Alpha with a raised eyebrow.

"As you all know, we had a large attack last night, we sadly lost four wolves, which made our pack even smaller. Though we now know for sure that the hunters and rouges are working together, which is a bad thing for us, we don't have enough wolves to fight both of them at the same time. We barely even made it last night, so as you all know, it's time for us to get help from another pack." He explained.

I could hear the whispers around the room, in the three years I've been here, we've haven't asked other packs for help, but maybe it would be a good thing to have another pack here. I might learn new moves from their third in command, the bad thing was I had to meet new wolves, I wasn't a very welcoming person either.

"Now, I know we haven't merge for at least twenty years, and so it will seem," He tried to think of a word to use.

"Weird?" Adam called out.

I rolled my eyes as the Alpha shook his head.

"It will seem 'weird'," He used the air quotes when he said weird, "for another pack in our house but we need them here until we take out enough hunters and rouges for us to go back to normal," He continued, "Now does anyone have questions?"

Adam raised his hand, I sighed to myself, praying to myself that he wasn't going to ask anything stupid.

"Yes, Adam?"

"Who is the pack that is merging with us?" He asked.

We all looked up at the Alpha, who looked at me, with what I thought was sorrow but I wasn't sure why he would look at me like that, that was until he said who the pack was.

"The Red Moon." He looked out to the pack members.

I jumped up, slammed my hand on top of the top, and shook my head.

"No! I will not allow them to come here!" I shouted.

The Alpha looked towards me with a shake of his head.

"They have to Raven. I do understand with you being upset about the whole thing, but we need the extra wolves." He explained.

I shook my head with a deep frown on my face.

"They will destroy this pack. Trust me, they have merged with a pack before, and wiped out the whole pack!" I shouted.

"We know this, Raven, so I will be keeping a very close eye on all of their members."

I frowned at him, I looked towards the Beta to see if he would help, but he just shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes, turned around on my heels, and started to leave the room. I wasn't going to listen to any of this, I knew this would be a bad idea, but once the Red Moon destroy this pack, then I'll be able to tell the Alpha 'told you so'.

I walked to my room, slammed my door shut, and fell face first on my bed. I curled up, my blanket up against my chest tightly; this couldn't be happening, I wasn't ready to face my old pack, I never wanted to face them ever again. Now, they would be coming back into my life, right when I got it all straighten out.

I glanced towards the door when there was a knock but I ignored it; I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I sighed heavily when they knocked again.

"Go away, Adam!" I shouted at the door.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked through the door.

I closed my eyes as I ignored him, since he was starting to ask stupid questions now. I really wanted to curl up in a ball and just disappear but I knew that wouldn't work.