Chapter One

Three years later

I shoved the spoonful of Frosted Flakes into my mouth, my loud chewing filled the large silent kitchen. It was seven in the morning so I was the only pack member up, everyone else was still sleeping because of the attack from the hunters last night.

It was the largest attack so far. There was twenty hunters and ten rouges; we had already thought they were planning to work together but we had no prove of that until last night. I shoveled the last bite of the cereal, I stood up, and placed the empty bowl into the sink, then headed towards my room to change into my training clothes. My mind was mentally going over the whole attack to see if the hunters and rouges had any new moves, but from what I seen, they were still using their same old moves, which was confusing me, because if they had that many fighters, I was sure they would have had a new move.

Four wolves from our pack had died, which wasn't good because we were slowly getting smaller as a group. If another attack happened, it would really hurt us, because we wouldn't have enough wolves to protect us. We had to many young children that wasn't old enough to fight and less wolves who were train in fighting. I sighed softly to myself as I pushed my door up, went inside, and headed towards my walk-in closet. My room was plain, with a queen size bed, with nothing on it but just a pillow and a blanket. My walls were painted white and completely bare. I hated having posters or anything else like that on my walls, anyway, there wasn't anything that I liked but training. There was no TV, one bookshelf, but I had only five books on it, and I had two windows but I taped black sheets over them so sunlight wouldn't come into my room.

I opened the closet doors, stepped inside, closed the doors, and started to look for my training clothes. Once I found them, which was a white tank top, and black shorts, I stripped from my pajama clothes, and got dress. I walked out of my closet, stood still, and listened. No one was still up, everyone was still sleeping. I rolled my eyes, sometimes I would think they just used to the excuse of an attack so they could sleep longer, which I thought was a waste of time because they should be using all their time training to get stronger.

I grabbed a hair tie from on top of my shelf, pulled my short blond hair into a ponytail, and headed towards the training room. The training room looked like any other gym that someone would be able to get a membership at, but this one was large, and in the middle was just a large mat, which was where we would be able to fight in our wolf forms if we didn't have enough room in the back yard.

I stood in front of one out the ten punching bags, I stared at it with an emotionless face, my mind still going over the attack, over every little detailed. I then went to the one of the hunters that I had fight, I knew the hunter was stronger and smart because sometimes he even confused me, and he had even cut my side with his knife just I had quickly healed. Though that was his worst mistake that he probably ever made, because that royally pissed me off, and right when my side had healed, I killed him without even a second thought.

Once more my mind went over the fight till the end, I smirked softly to myself, but it quickly vanished, and I started to punch at the bag. I was able to keep my emotions in control so they wouldn't interfere with my fighting, though I had such a short temper that sometimes I would let my anger slip, but I was able to quickly put it back in my hands.

I started to throw kicks in with my punches, I wasn't sure what I was going to do in train today, but right now this was fine. Even simple training was fine with me, as long as I was moving my body, and working up a sweat. I was in mid-swing when I could hear someone opening the door, though they were opening it slowly, so I knew they were trying to be sneaky about it. I rolled my eyes as I punched the bag and continued as if I had no idea the person was in the room, even though I was listening to their every move. I smelled the air and smirked lightly to myself when I realized who it was but I still ignored them, and made the smirk vanish once again.