Kill, Don't Kill

Amie's POV:

Finally ready.

Party time.

9.15 pm. Ready to party.

I need to look if the pillows under my blanket looks like my body and see if the soccer ball with the wig on looks like my head. It should look good, because I'm use to do this like every weekend. My parents with their stupid times I should be home. Like for Fridays and Saturdays I should be at 10.30 pm and Sundays at 9.00 pm, and on weekdays at 7.00 pm, because the dinner is ready then and I need to study after dinner, but then I miss all the good TV-shows, but I just look at them on my computer.

Everything looks fine, so I jump out through my window.

My friends waits for me down the block, so I start to walk to them.

"Hello my peeps" I say when I jump in the car.

"Hello Loser" I hear from Ash, who real name is Ashley, in the driver seat.

"Hi Boo" Louis say and give me a peck on the lips and place his hand on my inner thigh. I love when he has his hand there, it makes me feel protected by him in some way, like what ever happens when I'm around him, he is there, when ever.

"So where are we going today?" I ask everyone.

"To Calum Hood's house" Kara say who sits in Harry's lap in the back seat.

"Again?" I ask "It's the third time he has a party less then two weeks."

"I know, but his parties are fun" Rachel, who is called Rach, say from the passenger seat.

"Yeah they are, but how does he have the power to have so many? And where are his parents all the time?" I ask. Gosh I ask many questions sometimes. I don't get it how everyone stands me.

"I don't know how he have the strength, he probably sleeps a lot." Louis jokes about my first question.

"And he told me that his parents are on business trips almost every weekend so makes it the place to have the party" Rach respond on my second question.

"But let's just have fun tonight, okay?" Kara ask and everyone nods.

"Hey Boo Bear, I can sleep at your place tonight, right?" I ask Louis.

"Yeah, of course, Boo Dear, why wouldn't you?" he answer back and give me a peck on the cheek.

"How about the rest of us?" Harry jokes.

"Oh well I can sleep at Kevin" Ash say with a smirk full of love.

"Stop it, stop brags about you having a boyfriend. It's enough to see these two love birds back there" Rach say and points with her head at Louis and me. I just smile like an idiot. Because tha'ts kind of the truth. We have been together couple months and we still so in love at each other as in the beginning of this relationship.

"Someone is a bit jealous" Harry tease Rach.

"Am not" Rach snaps back.

"Why do I see it in your face that you are?" Kara say.

"Okey I admit, maybe a little bit" she say with a low voice. She slides down the seat with her arm crossed over her chest and looks out the window of the car.

Five minutes pass and we are at Calum's house.

We could hear the music three blocks away, then we knew it was big, as usual.

We walk up to the door. In the moment we gonna knock on the door, it flys open by Ashton, half-drunk. When we see it's him, Rach just smiles with all her face.