Chapter 3

Amie's POV:

I wake up because of the sunlight shines through the window of Louis' bedroom window.

I feel the warm body of Louis' next to me. He got his arms wraped around my body, I just love it this way. If I could I would be like this the rest of my life.

I look up at Louis' sleepy face. Aw, he is so cute when he sleeps. Nothing is cuter then see him sleep. 

I stare at his face for a few minutes before he talk.

"Like what you see?" 

"No, I was just thinking how ugly you are when you sleep" I smile. 

"Oh is that so? If you think that, you better leave." he teases back. 

"Okay okay... You're so freaking cute when you sleep, just..." I say.

"Cute? Am I cute?" he ask. his morning voice are so freaking sexy. 

"Yeah cute. Got a problem with that?" 

"Yeah I do. Guys like me don't like to be called cute by girls like you."

"Do you think I care?" I ask.

"You should" he respond.

"How come?"

"If you care you get breakfast on the bed, if you don't care, you need to make your own breakfast and breakfast to me too. And you know how it is to make breakfast yo me." he say. 

"I'll make breakfast then, sleepyhead" I say meanwhile I try to get out of bed.

"Oh, you just didn't" 

"Oh yes I did, so what are you gonna do about it?" I ask while standing up, cross my arms and look down at him in the bed. 

"This" he say and drag me back to the bed and start to tickle me. Of course I start to giggle hysterically, because I'm so freaking ticklish. 

"Take it back! Take the cute back" He say. 

"I.... I... Ta..ke... it..... Back...." I manage to say between all my giggle. 

"You sure?"

"No" I say. He start to tickle me even more. "Stop, Louis"

"Just if you say I'm not cute" 

"You are such a child but you not cute" I start to say, "You're sexy" 

He stops tickle me. Instead he kiss me. Not a short kiss. A long one. A great one. 

We break the kiss  and look into each other eyes.

"You are the most beautiful girl I ever seen, Amie" he say. 

"Aww, you are the sweetest of all the boys I ever met."

"I tolerate sweet" and I start to giggle a little bit. 

"Let's make some breakfast" he say. 

"Oki doki, my monkey" I say with a laugh and start to walk to the kitchen.

"If I'm your monkey, then you are my turtle" he say.

I like this Louis. The childish Louis. I can see that it's the true him, even if he don't act like that around his friends. He is just like this when only I am around. He had a hard time in his life so it's hard for him to trust people. I know that because he told me in the beginning when we started to date. But he won't tell me why. I wish he did. He probably gonna tell me when he feel like  to. 

We enter the kitchen and start to do the breakfast. Toasts, of course. And Louis wanted more that just that so he made egg and bacon too. 

Men, why do they eat so much? And when they eat, they eat like pigs. But pigs are cute. And men aren't, according to Louis.