Chapter 5

Amie's POV:

 "Hi, I'm Zayn and I'm gonna be your waiter. Are you two ready to order?" Zayn welcomes us. 

"Zayn?" I ask. " I didn't know you worked here" 

"Yeah I do. It's the best job I could get for now."

"It's actually not that bad. I worked here before for a little while and the staff are the nicest staff ever" I look up at Zayn's face and smile. 

"Yeah, I think they are almost to nice" he smile. "But are you two ready to order?" 

"Well, I think I take a vegetarian lasagna" I order, even though it's not the best at Nandos. "And I just take water to drink" 

"And I'll take the unvegetarian lasagna" Louis order without looking up at Zayn."And water for me too." And just push the menu up to Zayn's arms. And Zayn leaves with not an happy face. As I can understand. 

"Louis...." I whisper little bit angry. 

"What?" 

"You don't need to sound so angry at him" 

"I didn't" 

"Yes you did" 

" If I am angry at him, then I actually got my reasons" he say. 

"What reasons?" I ask him. 

"Nothing you need to worry about" 

"Well, now when you say I shouldn't worry, I worry. You get that right?" Just in that moment I say that Zayn comes with the water. 

"Thanks Zayn" I say. Louis doesn't say a word. 

"Your welcome, Aime. The food will be ready soon" Zayn say and take a quick look at Louis before he goes away.

"Tell me one reason you should be mad at Zayn" I say after I know Zayn is without hearing distance. 

"Do you really want to know?" 

"YES, I really do" I apparently say quite loudly because Louis make a sign with his hands to quiet me down. 

"But I can't. If I tell you gonna be really mad." 

 "Why?" What the fuck? Why won't he just tell me?  It's not that hard. He can trust me. He can tell me everything.We're a couple. Couples talk with each other about their problems. We can fix it no matter what it is, I think to myself. 

"Cause I'm not the only one who is involved in it." He looks up at Zayn who is on his way to our table with our food. 

"Huh?" I hum. 

"Here you are. Hope you enjoy your dinner." Zayn says before he walks away . 

"What do you mean?" I ask Louis. 

"If you wanna know, don't ask me. Ask him" Louis answer my question. 

"Who? Who's him?" 

"You know who I mean" Louis say and stands up and throw money on the table for both of our meals. 

"Where in hell are you going, Louis?" I follow him.

 "Away from this restaurant" Louis say and walk out through the door. 

I stand there for a moment.Just thinking of what just happened. What did just happened? 

Louis told me that there is a reason why he's mad at Zayn. I really need to know what have happened. I didn't know that they know each other. Didn't seem like it at the party yesterday. Everything was so normal. But of course, nothing can be normal all the time. Sometimes changes are needed.